Jared Lee Loughner pleads not guilty

Feb 2010
aa...yer in that original thread "concurring" with a statement about Republicans committing mass murder....considering the good Sheriff in that thread you state "This man is through..Just let him speak and vent awhile longer, show the world how Repubs really think and act. GOP pigs can try to deny and spin this any way they want, Americans know better.." and one of my favorites "People acting as if they don't see the connection between this poor woman's shooting and the hatred vile spewed by the GOP is a act. A poor act. Repubs have shown thier true selves..I for one won't forget or forgive.."

He didn't have to say right wing rhetoric, you clearly knew what he meant now pretending you want prrof from me that's what he meant. You're disingenuouos here in my opinion here aa. You tighten up your methods if you wish to exchange with me. Don't sit here and pretend you don't understand what the Sheriff was saying when you're on the f'n record claiming this man was showing how "Republicans think and act."

Tighten up, Chief. You are exchanging with Oldschool, look sharper.

MajikMyst

Former Staff
Mar 2010
Seattle Wa.
No, I'm not saying Palin is an accomplice, YOU said that. And I'm not at all saying rhetorc had something to do with it, YOU said that. Repeatedly. And the Sheriff did as well giving this nutjob a solid defense. You were wrong to kneejerk and make these conclusions, any two bit observer to this forum can see that. The Sheriif even moreso irresponsible for offering his theory that turns out to be opinion as he has absolutely no proof. And neither do you. This one hurt your agenda, Majik, this one a credibility decreaser.:f_cry:
I used your own comments against you and stomped you with them.. You made the claim that the dems gave him a great defense.. That would only be true if you are also admitting that the rhetoric had something to do with it.. So you did say that.. You did claim that Palin was an accomplice.. Not in so many words, but yes you did.. Maybe you should be more carefull with what you say..

So don't come crying to me about credibilty when you just hung yourself.. Again!! The fact of the matter is simply that I called you out on your own comments and used them against you.. If you don't like me doing that then, don't make such rediculous comments..

Any two bit observer can see that you are just making a complete fool of yourself.. Any two bit observer can see that you did in fact make the claim I said you did.. All I did was point it out..

You simply can't say that the dems provided any defense unless you are going to accept that the Rhetoric was to blame?? Because, after all that was the defence dems gave him is it not?? Or are you going to deny that too because you are so worried about my credibility..

I have no agenda here OS.. I come here to debate the issues.. That is it.. You on the other hand?? Other than constantly attempting to make the liberals of this forum look stupid..

You certianly have said very little if anything that is either fact or accurate.. Hell.. Me even using your own words against you and you attacked them.. I can understand why.. Using your own words against you doesn't maked them fact or accurate either.. Does it??

Oct 2010
aa...yer in that original thread "concurring" with a statement about Republicans committing mass murder....considering the good Sheriff in that thread you state "This man is through..Just let him speak and vent awhile longer, show the world how Repubs really think and act. GOP pigs can try to deny and spin this any way they want, Americans know better.." and one of my favorites "People acting as if they don't see the connection between this poor woman's shooting and the hatred vile spewed by the GOP is a act. A poor act. Repubs have shown thier true selves..I for one won't forget or forgive.."

He didn't have to say right wing rhetoric, you clearly knew what he meant now pretending you want prrof from me that's what he meant. You're disingenuouos here in my opinion here aa. You tighten up your methods if you wish to exchange with me. Don't sit here and pretend you don't understand what the Sheriff was saying when you're on the f'n record claiming this man was showing how "Republicans think and act."

Tighten up, Chief. You are exchanging with Oldschool, look sharper.
So your answer is NO, you have no link where he mentioned Right Wing Rhetoric specifically. You can try all you want to try to pass yourself as sincere...we all know better, too bad you didn't get a Oscar nomination.

Jul 2011
Whenever you or DW start a particularly ridiculous/fallacious post, your first word is typically DUDE. Do you guys think that starting a post with.... "Dude" ...adds some import/veracity to the word salads that always follow it?
(Psst....It doesn't..it just make you sound like 17 year old punks)

The actual content of your post....after Dude.... is just the usual warmed-over GOP/Fox News boilerplate you post daily.
Actually, my post started with "A". But it's okay, I can understand you being offended by the word "Dude" to such an extent that you'll dismiss the pertinent part of a post.

Your loss, dude.

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
Whenever you or DW start a particularly ridiculous/fallacious post, your first word is typically DUDE. Do you guys think that starting a post with.... "Dude" ...adds some import/veracity to the word salads that always follow it?
Wrong again, dude! Nah, the reason I use "dude" because I was tired of being warned for using "shit-for-brains".

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Homeworkless again, huh 505. Perhaps if you hd known what he'd said, you'd understand the backlash he received from Republicans. Figures you'd be speaking out about events you admit to not being educated on. allow me......AGAIN. Addressing the tragedy at a news conference, the sheriff said that law enforcement had reason to believe that Giffords was specifically targeted in the attack. He added that evidence suggests one suspect -- 22-year-old Jared Loughner, who is already in custody -- likely did not act alone.
"When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," said the sheriff. "And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become sort of the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry."

It's not unreaosonable to assume.....it's unreasonable to make assumption your official policy. It's unreasonable to come out and say this if your the f'n Sheriff. I could as easily of said it's not unreasonable to assume that militant Islam inspired this man to his this act. It's not unreasonable to assume it was Left wing rhetoric(505...you yourself often label the GOP yours and America's "enemy.")

You don't have proof this man was inspired by this "climate" you claim exists, you yourself I think attract much of this rhetoric by spouting it yourself. I cannot agree with your unreasonable assumptions here, 505, I think it's politcal chicanery. That's why I started the now locked thread so that the record of statements would survive......that we can often reference.
1. As usual..no links to hear exactly what the sheriff said.
2. Who created the climate of violence in this country is known by all & not open to further discussion. (the earth is not flat & debate is pointless here too)
3. From what I've heard so far, the sheriff was absolutely right & the fact that hate mongers don't like to be called what they are..... or accept any responsibility for what their hate mongering may cause is of no interest to me.

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
http://www.hhgraphics.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tantrum.jpg
Cry all you want, but it won't change my opinion of you.

Begin tempering your "hyperbole" into something akin to a sane, reasoned response and then I would begin to have respect for your opinions.