Jason Chaffetz: Democrats Pre-Spinning Inspector General Report is 'True to Script'

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
A New York Times report alleging the FBI never tried to place undercover agents within the Trump campaign is yet another attempt to pre-spin Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz's long-awaited report, former House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz said Thursday.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends" with hosts Dean Cain, Lisa Boothe, and Pete Hegseth, Chaffetz said the article was "true to script" for the Democrats.

"By its very definition, a FISA application is a warrant to spy on somebody," Chaffetz said. "This person, Carter Page, happened to be on the Trump campaign. So, the mere fact that they're trying to discredit that says a lot about the weakness of their case and their allegations."

Chaffetz added: "But, the reality is this happened and the Inspector General -- this will be his fifth report that he's come out with regarding the FBI at the highest echelons. And, let's also remember: they didn't spend 18 months working on this to say, 'Hey, everything went swimmingly at the Department of Justice.'"

It's also too predictable how the Fake News MSM is going to handle this IG Report and just what the Sheeple will be parroting.

However, for informed Americans, I predict, will see the greatest political scandal in American history.

I would also predict multiple indictments.

• Haha
Reactions: jacobfitcher
May 2019
midwest
Ask yourself this? Why was the IG report leaked by the sleazy Trump administration in the first place?
:cool:

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You wouldn't have started this thread if you didn't.
That's really dumb .....

I started this thread in Political Discussion for informed folks to discuss what we already know will be in the report.

It does not surprise me that you are not capable of discusing that topic.

May 2019
midwest
That's really dumb .....

I started this thread in Political Discussion for informed folks to discuss what we already know will be in the report.

It does not surprise me that you are not capable of discusing that topic.
You haven't answered my original question. Figures. Have a nice day.