Jeanine Pirro Bashes Fox News Brass, Admits She Was Suspended

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Pirro, meanwhile, went on to grouse about Fox News’ restrictions on her, after telling Gorka she would need to see if the network would allow her do a live studio interview with him.

“You know Fox reviews everything. They’re unbelievable,” she complained, prompting Gorka to ask if she had some flexibility due to her recent book release.

“No. They’re still saying you cannot do Bill O’Reilly, you cannot do Newsmax,” Pirro noted. “You know what, they suspended me. And I’m not going to get fired. You know I’m worried that that suspension was the basis to tee up for anything I do wrong, they’ll fire me.”

she's not going to get fired but she thinks they'll fire her. And no , this really wasn't an SNL skit.

May 2012
By the wall
So Fox put her in the corner for a couple of weeks to teach her a lesson.

Just like getting a temporary ban here.

We can move on now.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Pirro, meanwhile, went on to grouse about Fox News’ restrictions on her, after telling Gorka she would need to see if the network would allow her do a live studio interview with him.

“You know Fox reviews everything. They’re unbelievable,” she complained, prompting Gorka to ask if she had some flexibility due to her recent book release.

“No. They’re still saying you cannot do Bill O’Reilly, you cannot do Newsmax,” Pirro noted. “You know what, they suspended me. And I’m not going to get fired. You know I’m worried that that suspension was the basis to tee up for anything I do wrong, they’ll fire me.”

she's not going to get fired but she thinks they'll fire her. And no , this really wasn't an SNL skit.
First she said she would not be fired, then she said they are getting ready to fire me! WTH?