Jeb Bush looks to keep the family war mongering alive

Nov 2010
Jeb Bush calls for 'no-fly zone' in Syria - CNNPolitics.com

Don't even let this guy be the candidate, even threaten to become president. Yeah, that's what we need, overthrow Assad, creating an even bigger power vaccuum, and put troops back in Syria and Iraq. Yeah, we know your family's bloodline is long with making its riches off of war, but enough.

Please, for the love of god, we don't need anymore war, we don't need to lose more lives, we don't need to spend all our money again. Support the locals and neighboring countries, its their backyard, their fight.

And people for more troops, you going? YOu sending your kids? Oh, and what about all this "we can't afford that'. If we can't afford to take care of our own people, we can't afford to expand our military and fight more wars. I"m amazed at the disdain shown for things going to help american citizen, better pay, better infrastructure, better education, better healthcare access, cheaper college, yet no problem spending billions to kill people half way across the world

May 2012
By the wall
Do you have absolutely any fucking idea how many American Companies traded with the Nazi's?

Hahhahahaha OMG you people on the left are an absolute riot.

Feb 2011
The greatest place on Earth California
Do you have absolutely any fucking idea how many American Companies traded with the Nazi's?

Hahhahahaha OMG you people on the left are an absolute riot.
Do you know how many of those were owned by Bush? Do you know how many kept dealing with Adolf during the war with America? You my _____________________________________________ are__________________!

Nov 2010
Jefferson State
Jeb Bush’s Governor of Florida, curious relationship with Miguel Recarey is worth a look at. Recarey was a long-time business associate of Tampa organized crime figure Santos Trafficante. Recarey also fled the U.S. facing three separate indictments for labor racketeering, illegal wiretapping and Medicare fraud (Freedburg, 1988: A1). Recarey’s business, International Medical Centers, was the largest health maintenance organization for the elderly in the U.S. and had been supported from $1 billion in payments from the Medicare program. International Medical Centers went bankrupt in 1988 (Freedburg, 1988: A1; Royce and Shaw, 1988: 4). When International Medical Centers went under it left $222 million in unpaid bills and was under investigation for $100 million in Medicare fraud (Freedbrug, 1988: A1; Frisby, 1992: G1). The U.S. Office of Labor Racketeering in Miami referred to Recarey and his company as “the classic case of embezzlement of government funds ... “a bust-out operation” (Freedburg, 1988: A1)

Jeb Bush’s role in this saga being in 1985 when Recarey’s attempt to create his “bust-out scam” corporation ran into a federal regulation that said no HMO could get more that 50% of its revenue from Medicare (Freedburg, 1988: A1; Royce and Shaw, 1988: 4). Jeb Bush intervened on Recarey’s behalf with Helath Human Services Secretary Margaret Heckler and one of her top aides. Convincing them to waive the regulation in the case of Recarey’s company (Freedburg, 1988: A1; Royce and Shaw, 1988: 4). In addition to Jeb Bush’s intervention, Recarey had paid $1 million to senior Republican lobbyists in Washington, who were also working the staff of Health and Human Services in pursuance of a waiver (Freedburg, 1988: A1; Royce and Shaw, 1988: 4). In addition, Jeb Bush had contacted Secretary Heckler earlier about complaints from doctors over the quality of International Medical Centers’ care and allegations that Recarey had embezzled funds form another hospital (Royce and Shaw, 1988: 4). Jeb Bush told an aide to Secretary Heckler that “contrary to any rumors that were floating around concerning Mr. Recarey, that he was a solid citizen from Mr. Bush’s perspective down there [in Miami], that he was a good community citizen and a good supporter of the Republican Party” (Royce and Shaw, 1988: 4).

Not surprisingly, in 1988 Recarey’s company gave Jeb Bush’s real estate company $75,000 to help it find a site for a new corporate headquarters (Freedburg, 1988: A1; Royce and Shaw, 1988: 4). It was a bad investment because International Medical Centers had already selected a corporate headquarters location when it hired Jeb Bush (Royce and Shaw, 1988: 4).

Jeb Bush had a role in yet another Savings and Loan fiasco when he defaulted on a loan from Broward Federal Savings and Loan (LaFraniere , 1990: A24). Broward Federal loaned $4,565.000 to J Edward Houston, a real developer in February, 1985. The loan was secured only by Houston’s personal guarantee. On the same day, one of Houston’s company lent the same amount to a partnership made up of Jeb Bush and Armondo Codina for the purpose of purchasing a building in Miami. The Bush-Condina partnership was required to repay the loan only if revenues from the building were sufficient to cover the repayment. Bush and Condina made no payments on the loan at all and in 1987 Houston defaulted on the Broward Federal loan and the Bank sued both Houston and the Bush-Condina real estate partnership. In a sweetheart settlement with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Bush and Codina only had to repay $500,000 of the $4.5 million loan and got to retain ownership of the building which had been the collateral on the loan. In 1991, the FDIC sued the officers and directors of Broward Federal charging that the loan ultimately used by Bush and Codina was an example of the bank’s negleient lending practices (Frisby, 1992: G1). The Bush-Codina loan played a key part in the failure of Broward Federal which cost taxpayers $285 million (LaFraniere , 1990: A24).

critcrim.org

May 2012
By the wall
Do you know how many of those were owned by Bush? Do you know how many kept dealing with Adolf during the war with America? You my _____________________________________________ are__________________!
Go ahead and tell us.

How many?

And while your at it why don't you look up William Randolph Hearst, the prominent democrat that fully supported Hitler.

Last edited:
Feb 2011
Go ahead and tell us.

How many?

And while your at it why don't you look up William Randolph Hearst, the prominent democrat that fully supported Hitler.
The Hearst family lived near me so I know all about the family and his involvement with Adolf. Adolf is a relative of mine so I happen to know ALL about the unrecorded involvements of American people. His grand daughter was kidnapped by the SLA I believe and robbed a bank with them. I can not express the facts of your lackings as I will be banned if I do. But i sure would like to.

Feb 2011
What family history?

What did Bush Sr. do that was war mongering?
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/research/bushcrimefamily.html
Here are a list of international statutes Bush has violated. His actions constitute criminal behavior punishable under international law.
Quote:
The United Nations Charter

Article 1: The Purposes of the United Nations are:

1. To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
2. To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;

Article 2, paragraph 4 All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations. Article 39 The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 41 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.
Quote:
General Assembly Resolution 3314

On December 14, 1974, the United Nations General Assembly adopted Resolution 3314, which defined the crime of aggression. This definition is not binding under international law, but it is often cited in opposition to military actions.
This definition makes a distinction between aggression (which "gives rise to international responsibility") and war of aggression (which is "a crime against international peace"). Acts of aggression are defined as armed invasions or attacks, bombardments, blockades, armed violations of territory, permitting other states to use one's own territory to perpetrate acts of aggression and the employment of armed irregulars or mercenaries to carry out acts of aggression. A war of aggression is a series of acts committed with a sustained intent.The definition's distinction between an act of aggression and a war of aggression make it clear that not every act of aggression would constitute a crime against peace; only war of aggression does. States would nonetheless be held responsible for acts of aggression.
Quote:
Waging a war of aggression is a crime under customary international law and refers to any war waged not out of self-defense or sanctioned by the UN.
To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.
-Robert H. Jackson
Quote:
Nuremberg Principles

Principle I

Any person who commits an act which constitutes a crime under international law is responsible therefore and liable to punishment.

Principle II

The fact that internal law does not impose a penalty for an act which constitutes a crime under international law does not relieve the person who committed the act from responsibility under international law.

Principle III

The fact that a person who committed an act which constitutes a crime under international law acted as Head of State or responsible government official does not relieve him from responsibility under international law.

Principle IV

The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him.

Principle V

Any person charged with a crime under international law has the right to a fair trial on the facts and law.

Principle VI

The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under international law:

(a) Crimes against peace:

(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;

(ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).

(b) War Crimes: Violations of the laws or customs of war which include, but are not limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation of slave labor or for any other purpose of the civilian population of or in occupied territory; murder or ill-treatment of prisoners of war or persons on the Seas, killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton destruction of cities, towns, or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity.

(c) Crimes against humanity: Murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation and other inhumane acts done against any civilian population, or persecutions on political, racial, or religious grounds, when such acts are done or such persecutions are carried on in execution of or in connection with any crime against peace or any war crime.

Principle VII
Complicity in the commission of a crime against peace, a war crime, or a crime against humanity as set forth in Principle VI is a crime under international law.
Quote:
Article 7 of the treaty stated that:

For the purpose of this Statute, "crime against humanity" means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:

(a) Murder;

(b) Extermination;

(c) Enslavement;

(d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population;

(e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;

(f) Torture;

(g) Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;

(h) Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;

(i) Enforced disappearance of persons;

(j) The crime of apartheid;

(k) Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health.

What kind of penalty is appropriate for such crimes?

Last edited:
Nov 2014
North Carolina
Jeb Bush calls for 'no-fly zone' in Syria - CNNPolitics.com

Don't even let this guy be the candidate, even threaten to become president. Yeah, that's what we need, overthrow Assad, creating an even bigger power vaccuum, and put troops back in Syria and Iraq. Yeah, we know your family's bloodline is long with making its riches off of war, but enough.

Please, for the love of god, we don't need anymore war, we don't need to lose more lives, we don't need to spend all our money again. Support the locals and neighboring countries, its their backyard, their fight.

And people for more troops, you going? YOu sending your kids? Oh, and what about all this "we can't afford that'. If we can't afford to take care of our own people, we can't afford to expand our military and fight more wars. I"m amazed at the disdain shown for things going to help american citizen, better pay, better infrastructure, better education, better healthcare access, cheaper college, yet no problem spending billions to kill people half way across the world
A no fly zone over Syria doesn't mean he's advocating an invasion of Syria to overthrow Assad.

He probably wants to keep the Syrian air force in check so the rebels can overthrow Assad for us. I've heard worst ideas. There is already a power vacuum in Syria: and it's hard to imagine it getting any worse with the downfall of Assad's regime. But anything is possible I'll admit.

Last edited: