Jeff Sessions considering a run for his old senate seat in Alabama

CtC

Mar 2019
California
If they were proven facts, you wouldn't have said he was PROBABLY threatened by Dems. I understand though. Blind faith and all that. Some people refer to it as no-Information voters.
Yeah. They voted for Hitlery and LOST.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Yeah. They voted for Hitlery and LOST.
People that voted for Hillary are the no-Information voters who think that Jeff Sessions was "probably" threatened by Dems? You're not even making any sense now, LOL.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

CtC

Mar 2019
California
People that voted for Hillary are the no-Information voters who think that Jeff Sessions was "probably" threatened by Dems? You're not even making any sense now, LOL.
Makes sense to me. It was written in English ,BTW.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
"At previous times of National peril,we rely on our Military ,Diplomats , Intelligence ,Law enforcement ,and other courageous patriots to protect our liberties ,freedom & Democracy.May they stay resolute and strong despite political headwinds they face". Now ,this is John Brennans latest statement. If anyone here understands English here, Brennan was saying that appointed Bureaucrats should "Protect us" from those we ELECT. Anyone here find that troubling?

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Oh, I agree. LOL... I agree. I'm just shocked you voted for Hillary.

LOL
Actually ,I registered Democrat in 2008 and voted for Obama. Hate that rotten hag. Nobody voted FOR Hitlery. They either voted FOR or AGAINST Trump.