Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Virginia Roberts on Prince Andrew: 'He Knows What Happened'

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Oh so you don't want to count that rape? Okay.
Of a 13 y/o girl.
It got news, then was quashed.

But I'm sure it was just b/c she had a bad dream.
Or, Dershowitcz threatened her or her family like he did to several girls.
He had a whole operation to kill the stories and discredit the accusers.

It's on the Google.

Reactions: Minotaur
Oct 2013
USA
Of a 13 y/o girl.
It got news, then was quashed.

But I'm sure it was just b/c she had a bad dream.
Or, Dershowitcz threatened her or her family like he did to several girls.
He had a whole operation to kill the stories and discredit the accusers.

It's on the Google.
They don't seem too interested in that Trump story. They seem to be more into a story about a prince in another country.

Reactions: DairyHeiress
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
They don't seem too interested in that Trump story. They seem to be more into a story about a prince in another country.
Dunno why actually. It's weird. Nothing about this despicable human indicates other than all the bad acts he's been linked to. I mean really. He's always been a shit and he still is. Whatta stretch, 'eh?
I do believe he raped that poor girl and she was shut up. But money and power have a way of hiding all manner of crimes.
Ask Gotti.
Well, Gotti's son.

Reactions: Minotaur
Oct 2013
USA
Of course ....

Because we know you are not interested in actual evidence.
So now you are back to picking what victim is to be believed and what victim is a liar? I think I'll order a Margarita to go with the hypocrisy of that line of reasoning. You can't try to prove two opposing views in the same thread.

Nov 2015
UK
Does Andrew know what went on, or is he a victim of reputation by association?

Many have Andrew guilty; charities, companies, members of the public and even by Charles. I for one don't think Andrew was part of any sex parties etc.. but I'm only guessing, just going by his character over the decades.

Nov 2015
UK
So now you are back to picking what victim is to be believed and what victim is a liar? I think I'll order a Margarita to go with the hypocrisy of that line of reasoning. You can't try to prove two opposing views in the same thread.
Don't think we need to choose whether any alleged victim is believable or lying. It's up to them to provide their evidence to the authorities if they believe a crime was committed.

In the news when the American woman said Andrew must turnover X, Y and Z, I thought, "That's not how evidence works, if you make an accusation, provide the evidence, not by asking alleged accusers to provide it".

Reactions: John T Ford