Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Virginia Roberts on Prince Andrew: 'He Knows What Happened'

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
So now you are back to picking what victim is to be believed and what victim is a liar? I think I'll order a Margarita to go with the hypocrisy of that line of reasoning. You can't try to prove two opposing views in the same thread.
Nope ...

I am referring to evidence.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Does Andrew know what went on, or is he a victim of reputation by association?

Many have Andrew guilty; charities, companies, members of the public and even by Charles. I for one don't think Andrew was part of any sex parties etc.. but I'm only guessing, just going by his character over the decades.
There is Virginia Roberts' testimony and pictures of Andrew with Roberts when she was 15.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Don't think we need to choose whether any alleged victim is believable or lying. It's up to them to provide their evidence to the authorities if they believe a crime was committed.

In the news when the American woman said Andrew must turnover X, Y and Z, I thought, "That's not how evidence works, if you make an accusation, provide the evidence, not by asking alleged accusers to provide it".
That's just it ...

Our Leftist friends aren't interested in evidence.

Oct 2013
USA
Nope ...

I am referring to evidence.
Same evidence he said/she said and documentation both the prince and Trump were at those parties where sexually abusing young girls was known to the attendees. Sameness is a difficult thing to dismiss.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Same evidence he said/she said and documentation both the prince and Trump were at those parties where sexually abusing young girls was known to the attendees. Sameness is a difficult thing to dismiss.
Nope.

Actual evidence.

Give it up.

You know nothing about the actual facts in this case and we all know why.