Jeffrey Epstein dead

Jan 2007
THOR...IMO Epstein was murdered. But that's just my opinion.
We will never know how Epstein died. We'll be told something completely asinine, yet remotely plausible.
Then it'll be quietly swept under the rug, and all the powerful people...all over the globe...will heave a collective sigh of relief.
That pretty much says it all.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I learned today that the Metropolitan Correctional Center is horribly underfunded and understaffed with people having to work 60 hours a week. That could certainly have contributed to Epstein being left alone and not observed for a least a couple of hours. But, I also learned that it's a process that you have to go through and be signed off by a doctor to get off of suicide watch. It's not decided at the guard level. Very strange.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Epstein was never going to get to testify.

Bill Clinton was his top client.

Everyone knew he was gonna get Seth Rich'ed

Confirming that everyone else had gotten it totally wrong, experts issued a report Monday indicating that you, and you alone, were the sole person who had correctly surmised what happened to Jeffrey Epstein.

“Despite widespread speculation and numerous conflicting theories as to the truth behind Epstein’s apparent suicide in his jail cell, we have determined that you are the only one to have arrived at the correct conclusion,”

Your superior deductive reasoning skills and ability to think for yourself had prevented you from being suckered in like those other oblivious fools.

“You are the only one who knows what’s actually going on here. While the rest of them are chasing the wrong leads and getting distracted by red herrings, you have cracked the case.

Now the only question that remains:

What are you going to do with the bombshell of the century?” At press time, sources issued a follow-up report confirming that the powers that be were onto you and you needed to leave your family and run.

The Onion

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
THOR...IMO Epstein was murdered. But that's just my opinion.
We will never know how Epstein died. We'll be told something completely asinine, yet remotely plausible.
Then it'll be quietly swept under the rug, and all the powerful people...all over the globe...will heave a collective sigh of relief.

Confirming that everyone else had gotten it totally wrong, experts issued a report Monday indicating that you, and you alone, were the sole person who had correctly surmised what happened to Jeffrey Epstein.

“Despite widespread speculation and numerous conflicting theories as to the truth behind Epstein’s apparent suicide in his jail cell, we have determined that you are the only one to have arrived at the correct conclusion,”

Your superior deductive reasoning skills and ability to think for yourself had prevented you from being suckered in like those other oblivious fools.

“You are the only one who knows what’s actually going on here. While the rest of them are chasing the wrong leads and getting distracted by red herrings, you have cracked the case.

Now the only question that remains:

What are you going to do with the bombshell of the century?” At press time, sources issued a follow-up report confirming that the powers that be were onto you and you needed to leave your family and run.

The Onion

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
A child being prostituted is really just a child being sexually abused.
I'm sorry, no insult intended but that is simplu naive, It's not at all uncommon for undeage girls to trade sex for money and/or drugs. That is called prostituion.
IF COURSE abuse exists, of course they are sometimes coercered into it. But that is not always the case.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I'm sorry, no insult intended but that is simplu naive, It's not at all uncommon for undeage girls to trade sex for money and/or drugs. That is called prostituion.
IF COURSE abuse exists, of course they are sometimes coercered into it. But that is not always the case.
I guess the idea is that they are minors and may not understand what they are doing. But yes Thailand and other places are well known for 12 year olds soliciting sex especially from western men.