Jeffrey Epstein dead

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Underage girls cannot be prostitutes. They are victims, not perpetrators. They are being trafficked. Since they can’t legally consent to sex, they are being raped.
I see, legal technicalities. You are correct of course from that viewpoint.
But some are acceptting money and drugs to be raped.

Jul 2019
Toronto
Confirming that everyone else had gotten it totally wrong, experts issued a report Monday indicating that you, and you alone, were the sole person who had correctly surmised what happened to Jeffrey Epstein.

“Despite widespread speculation and numerous conflicting theories as to the truth behind Epstein’s apparent suicide in his jail cell, we have determined that you are the only one to have arrived at the correct conclusion,”

Your superior deductive reasoning skills and ability to think for yourself had prevented you from being suckered in like those other oblivious fools.

“You are the only one who knows what’s actually going on here. While the rest of them are chasing the wrong leads and getting distracted by red herrings, you have cracked the case.

Now the only question that remains:

What are you going to do with the bombshell of the century?” At press time, sources issued a follow-up report confirming that the powers that be were onto you and you needed to leave your family and run.

The Onion
Did I say that was MY OPINION???
OMG! Yes I did.

Have a warm and fuzzy day...

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
Confirming that everyone else had gotten it totally wrong, experts issued a report Monday indicating that you, and you alone, were the sole person who had correctly surmised what happened to Jeffrey Epstein.

“Despite widespread speculation and numerous conflicting theories as to the truth behind Epstein’s apparent suicide in his jail cell, we have determined that you are the only one to have arrived at the correct conclusion,”

Your superior deductive reasoning skills and ability to think for yourself had prevented you from being suckered in like those other oblivious fools.

“You are the only one who knows what’s actually going on here. While the rest of them are chasing the wrong leads and getting distracted by red herrings, you have cracked the case.

Now the only question that remains:

What are you going to do with the bombshell of the century?” At press time, sources issued a follow-up report confirming that the powers that be were onto you and you needed to leave your family and run.

The Onion
loved this story. now that the Weekly World News is gone, we have to count on The Onion to provide the best investigative reporting on the planet.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Mmmm

Defense attorneys pushed for Jeffrey Epstein to be taken off suicide watch ahead of his death on Saturday, an unidentified source told ABC News.

The financier, who was jailed on federal sex trafficking charges, had been on suicide watch after an apparent earlier attempt, but was taken off ahead of his death.

Sources told ABC News that Epstein had to undergo multiple psychiatric evaluations before officials decided to take him off suicide watch.

There is likely no video showing Epstein’s apparent suicide death, as sources told ABC News it does not appear that cameras are trained on individual cells in the special housing unit where he was held.

Defense attorneys pushed for Epstein to be taken off suicide watch: report

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
one thing i'll say in support of epstein's defense attorneys, suicide watch is basically just a way to psychologically torture particularly unpopular inmates. they did it to chelsea manning for, like, months, trying to break her. if epstein's DAs were being paid to look after his welfare, i bet they WOULD try to get him off suicide watch.

they actually came up with a better story than i was expecting about the inevitably unavailable video too. not sure why you'd set up a bunch of cameras and then not film the cells, but yeah, sure. maybe they care about the prisoners and maintaining their privacy.

Dec 2018
Florida
How does a high profile asset like this get the ability to kill himself? Really? I guess the testimony coming out was bad news for someone. The guy had a pedophile island. He was connected. And now other pedos go free.

Our founders would want heads to be rolling over this shit.

Jan 2007
I learned today that the Metropolitan Correctional Center is horribly underfunded and understaffed with people having to work 60 hours a week. That could certainly have contributed to Epstein being left alone and not observed for a least a couple of hours. But, I also learned that it's a process that you have to go through and be signed off by a doctor to get off of suicide watch. It's not decided at the guard level. Very strange.
Watched or not , what was the means of his hanging? What did he use, how did it get there?