Jeffrey Epstein dead

Jan 2007
This information was available immediately after his suicide. He hung himself with a sheet. You have done zero research into this and then wanting to know why you were left in the dark.
Sheet tied to what? Watched multiple hours of news coverage and web sources.

Jul 2019
Toronto
Right, like the Kennedy assassination! Even though the truth was completely obvious, we can't know because.....the internet...

What makes me skeptical that this was murder is the fact that people so desperately want this TO BE murder. It's like, if he was murdered, than Clinton HAS TO BE A PEDO. Of course, if Epstein was found to be involved with some kind of underaged sex ring, Trump's name would certainly come up, but the same people will deny that he was involved.

This is a familiar script.....
So you swallow that "magic bullet"? Huh...

Its already been shown that Trump knew Epstein and even went to a party at his place in NY, and had him to Mara-Lago...where he kicked Epstein out for trying to come on to the young girls who work there.

However...there is allot of evidence that allot of Democrats had the pleasure of going to Orgy Island. I don't see Trump's name being identified in that list.

Mar 2010
out
So you swallow that "magic bullet"? Huh...

Its already been shown that Trump knew Epstein and even went to a party at his place in NY, and had him to Mara-Lago...where he kicked Epstein out for trying to come on to the young girls who work there.

However...there is allot of evidence that allot of Democrats had the pleasure of going to Orgy Island. I don't see Trump's name being identified in that list.
Can't see Trump kicking Epstein out of Mara-Lago when they could have just have some locker room talk

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Well, I know they are short staffed there and they were working 60 hour weeks, but it is quite a stretch to believe two fell asleep.

Reactions: bajisima