Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy More Consistent With Homicidal Strangulation Than Suicide

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to “Fox & Friends” in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

The bombshell claim by Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner who has worked on high-profile cases during a five-decade medical career, is certain to reignite suspicions that surfaced immediately after Epstein, who was awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls, was discovered dead in his cell on Aug. 10. Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging. He noted that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

“Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,” Baden, who is also a Fox News contributor, said.

I think most informed Americans suspect what really happened to Jeffery Epstein.

Dr. Baden's claim, in my opinion, just confirms what we already know.

Sep 2012
California
I just read a novel about a series of supposed suicides involving hanging oneself. As the novel moved on, the detail around how a hanging differs from a strangulation became a central part of the plot. That hyoid bone is the key to a proper determination apparently. Nothing surprises me in this case, Epstein had too many important friends who likely partook of the party favors and did not want it to go to trial. Too bad for the victims, this guy was a real creep.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I just read a novel about a series of supposed suicides involving hanging oneself. As the novel moved on, the detail around how a hanging differs from a strangulation became a central part of the plot. That hyoid bone is the key to a proper determination apparently. Nothing surprises me in this case, Epstein had too many important friends who likely partook of the party favors and did not want it to go to trial. Too bad for the victims, this guy was a real creep.
That's what I am to understand.

The hyoid bone is the crucial difference.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Can you imagine Epstein sitting in his cell, hearing footsteps coming towards him and hearing Hillary's cough. He knows what's coming but he's trapped like a rat and can't do anything about it...