Jeffrey Epstein's Autopsy More Consistent With Homicidal Strangulation Than Suicide

Sep 2016
My own world
I have always felt this was a murder instead of a suicide but I don't think it was the Clintons, Trumps or anyone who partied with him. I think it was human traffickers who were part of his ring. He didn't get as wealthy as he was from the financial industry. Traffickers are nasty, awful people and there is a lot of money at stake.
Oh please. The man had his staff and girlfriend recruit the girls not some organized cartel. That doesn't mean he didn't "share" the girls for a fee with
his friends I just think you are making this more complicated than it was. The "friends" of his are powerful and rich and many were not strictly legit businessmen. A lot of these people run in circles that Trump runs with. Epstein was essentially a money launder. Ever wonder he only had 1 client?

Last edited:
Reactions: charleston2
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I have always felt this was a murder instead of a suicide but I don't think it was the Clintons, Trumps or anyone who partied with him. I think it was human traffickers who were part of his ring. He didn't get as wealthy as he was from the financial industry. Traffickers are nasty, awful people and there is a lot of money at stake.
Epstein had a client list longer than Heidi Fleiss with lots of famous and powerful people from Prince Andrew to Bill Clinton to Alan Dershowitz.

I doubt it was a traficker that broke in that prison and wacked him.

It was set up by someone that has power and connections to make something like that happen.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Who has enough influence to make prison cameras stop working and two guards feel unusually sleepy? And an orange glow?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
That's a joke, right? I mean, Clinton is 5' 5", 72 years old, and a woman. Epstein was 6'0", 66 years old, and a man. You really think Hillary Clinton could kill Jeffrey Espstein with her bare hands? You think she's not rich or powerful enough to get someone to do it for her?

And who runs federal prisons? I don't think they report to Hillary Clinton...maybe someone else is their boss?
I don't think that Hillary Clinton personally wrestled him down. But with everything we know, even that scenario seems more likely than him killing himself.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I just read a novel about a series of supposed suicides involving hanging oneself. As the novel moved on, the detail around how a hanging differs from a strangulation became a central part of the plot. That hyoid bone is the key to a proper determination apparently. Nothing surprises me in this case, Epstein had too many important friends who likely partook of the party favors and did not want it to go to trial. Too bad for the victims, this guy was a real creep.
Agreed. Party favors including those made at Trump's properties.

Feb 2007
In my mind
Dr. Scarpetta should be put on this case, with help from Lucy and Pete. Certainly a Fox News guest knows more than the medical examiners who handles the death.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Dr. Scarpetta should be put on this case, with help from Lucy and Pete. Certainly a Fox News guest knows more than the medical examiners who handles the death.
Wow ....

What a dumb comment.

I guess you didn't bother to try to Learn something about this "Fox News guest" ...

Not surprising though ....

That would require someone to think for themselves.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
Some people have pondered the angle of "sextortion"..extorting people that were secretly filmed with underage girls (or boys). That's where the big money comes from. Trafficking prostitutes is profitable, but a single compromising photograph of a rich and powerful person can be worth billions of dollars to the right buyer. That "buyer" now controls that person or politician for the rest of their lives. Having enough of these photographs, these "buyers" can essential control our nation. Epstein did not commit suicide.

Reactions: John T Ford