Jennifer Rubin says there can be no survivors once the Republican party is burned down and leveled

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
Jennifer Rubin is stating what all smart, true conservative Republicans with morals and values know, and are saying as well.
Well said.

The current GOP is nothing like our father's GOP. Many true conservatives left that shit in the rear-view during GWB.

They call us centrists now...

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Grown up people don't concoct wild stories about collusion and make non-stop accusations, just because Queen Hil didn't win her due, either.
At least Republicans don't gather at night to howl at the moon.

To each their own, I suppose.
They get together and shout, "Jews will not replace us." We will remember that White Nationalists, along with many other bigoted groups, support this president.

Reactions: OHjulie

CtC

Mar 2019
California
And I think its past time their little game be turned on them. The AG and IG reports are gonna embarrass the hell outta Democrats and shame them completely. I say we help it along and attack The Squad relentlessly. Attack the west coast sanctuary relentlessly.

The Libbies have a false sense of security with their media army. They have forgotten which cable news is the most popular. The most watched. I think its time Libbies were taught that "ya gits what ya pays fer."
Besides ,their polits suck.

Reactions: Buzz62
Jul 2019
Toronto
They get together and shout, "Jews will not replace us." We will remember that White Nationalists, along with many other bigoted groups, support this president.
:lol:
I must have missed that at the Trump rallies.
You need to get in the game here Buddy.