Jennifer Rubin says there can be no survivors once the Republican party is burned down and leveled

Jul 2019
Toronto
Stop playing stupid. And, I'm not your fucking buddy!
People who say things like "Jews will not replace us." are American citizens. Albeit...crazed American citizens. But their VOTES do count every bit as much as yours does. Now...you may think that's unfortunate...and I suppose a case could be made for that position. But the US constitution and the laws governing elections in the USA...strongly disagree with limiting an American citizen's right to vote...as long as he or she is not in jail that is.

So...knowing that American citizens exist who are...civily challenged...and knowing that modern Democrats are the absolute GAWDS of "The Race Card", it stands to reason that such "civily challenged" citizens would vote Republican. That's not something to take much pride in...but it is what it is.

BUT...people do NOT chant "Jews will not replace us." at Trump rallies. Get a grip.

May 2007
Houston, Texas
People who say things like "Jews will not replace us." are American citizens. Albeit...crazed American citizens. But their VOTES do count every bit as much as yours does. Now...you may think that's unfortunate...and I suppose a case could be made for that position. But the US constitution and the laws governing elections in the USA...strongly disagree with limiting an American citizen's right to vote...as long as he or she is not in jail that is.

So...knowing that American citizens exist who are...civily challenged...and knowing that modern Democrats are the absolute GAWDS of "The Race Card", it stands to reason that such "civily challenged" citizens would vote Republican. That's not something to take much pride in...but it is what it is.

BUT...people do NOT chant "Jews will not replace us." at Trump rallies. Get a grip.
Trump supporters chanted, "Jews will not replace us."

May 2007
Houston, Texas
Yes they did. Not at Trump Rallies though. We've all heard Libbies chant that cops should die.
You take care of your crazy-assed bastards...and let the Republicans take care of theirs.
Why do you attempt to justify Trump fuck ups? Are you one of the Orange Chosen?

Jul 2019
Toronto
Words a trump loyalist can never honestly say.
No I'm sure giving free HC to any and all illegals is smarter eh?
How about what this Jennifer Rubin said. Think that's pretty smart?
Or anything with respect to AOC...pretty smart huh?
:zany: