Jesus might have been gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
Cured him from being Gay partially. Good women can bring the best out of a man, some could make a man turn Gay
I do want to know more about the "partial" cure for being gay.

Maybe that's where all the church music directors come from.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
The Bible says the solution for sexual immorality if for the person to get married to the opposite sex. Homosexuality is also sexual immorality. So the same is true there. Learn to love a good woman
What about a married straight man...we’ll call him “Impeached Donald J. Trump”, hypothetically, that cheats on all his wives? That’s sexual immorality according to the Bible. They are already married, so marrying a woman isn’t a solution.
What then?

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Cured him from being Gay partially. Good women can bring the best out of a man, some could make a man turn Gay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here’s where you’re full of shit. I don’t care how horrible a woman is, none of them could “turn me gay”. It’s not possible. I like woman. End of story.
The same is true for a gay man or woman. They can’t “turn straight”. Not going to happen.

Reactions: Davocrat
Nov 2008
Washington state
Here’s where you’re full of shit. I don’t care how horrible a woman is, none of them could “turn me gay”. It’s not possible. I like woman. End of story.
The same is true for a gay man or woman. They can’t “turn straight”. Not going to happen.
Gay men have turned straight many times or chose to be gay. Read what they say ‘I am gay – but I wasn’t born this way’

Reactions: ripskater
Nov 2008
Washington state
Can a good woman bring out the best in another woman? It isn’t just men that are gay, women are too...but that doesn’t bother you.
All I know is this man was a hard core homosexual and he quit and a woman helped save him from destruction. Their faith in
Christ led to his transformation to a straight man again

Reactions: ripskater
Nov 2008
Washington state
How do you know? You do not know what was required to institute capital punishment.

Again, how would you know? You know neither what Judaism was then, nor what it is now. You have no knowledge upon which to base such a statement.
I have read Jewish law and what it was in Leviticus. Jews don’t seem to live by those laws today

Status
Not open for further replies.