Jesus might have been gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2019
Heartland
The Jesus character was big on washing guys' feet. In the Bible feet is used to represent gentials. Imagine if that practice had been made part of the rituals.

Reactions: knight
Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Why would you enjoy reading a book that says Jesus was a sinner who had sex with a woman he never married?

He cannot be your savior and pay the price for man's sins unless he is an unblemished lamb

Also, Stay classy Leftists
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk free?

You worship a lamb? I guess Lambchop the puppet was blemished...he had that woman’s hand up his ass.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Why would you enjoy reading a book that says Jesus was a sinner who had sex with a woman he never married?

He cannot be your savior and pay the price for man's sins unless he is an unblemished lamb

Also, Stay classy Leftists
I liked the da Vinci Code. Also Angels And Demons. Far more entertaining than your bible.

Mar 2019
God's Country
Oh, boy. The heads of a few local religious zealots are going to explode!

Frankly, I don’t give a rat’s ass if Jesus was str8, gay, bi, or whatever. I know I enjoyed reading the Da Vinci Code, in which Jesus and Mary Magdalene were an item and Mary Magdalene bore children.
Not really. The left is blasphemous against Christ. Nothing new here.

• Haha
Reactions: knight
Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Not really. The left is blasphemous against Christ. Nothing new here.
Not really. In order to be blasphemous, one would have to believe. Logical people do not; therefore, no offense can be possible. I’m no more blasphemous against your Jeebus than I am if I expressed a displeasure for Peter Pan or the Great Pumpkin. They are all fictional characters. You can’t offend something that isn’t real.

Mar 2019
God's Country
Not really. In order to be blasphemous, one would have to believe. Logical people do not; therefore, no offense can be possible. I’m no more blasphemous against your Jeebus than I am if I expressed a displeasure for Peter Pan or the Great Pumpkin. They are all fictional characters. You can’t offend something that isn’t real.
^ No one triggers the left more than Jesus Christ.

Reactions: ripskater
Status
Not open for further replies.