Jesus might have been gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2008
Washington state
And if BEING gay is in itself not sinful (remember, I’m talking about attraction, not sex acts), as I was taught, then for Jesus to have been gay (but presumably celibate) would not be a problem, right?

And if you think this is a flame baiting thread, I could show you examples of bona fide flame bait threads whose purpose is to hate on the left.
You have to examine who started this thread. A known Atheist that despises Christians. Has posted numerous threads intended to “rile “ people by saying things with the intent to harm. You have fallen for it, but I’m not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2008
Washington state
Sorry, but Jesus was not a homosexual. Sin did not even have a foothold on Jesus. He was not like us with a sin nature. He was only outwardly and externally tempted by Satan.

Your question is a fine line that leftists use today. They want to brag and have PRIDE in "being gay yet celibate" And you can't "be gay" and be repentant. If you turn from your sin, you don't call yourself gay.
I have a friend that used to be Gay. Repented of his sins, married a woman about 14 years ago. He’s a changed person in Christ that speaks in churches about how Christ changed him. I don’t think it’s possible to be a “born again” Christian and still be a Homosexual that practices having sex with the same sex. Jesus died for our sins so that we might have life. Impossible to have life with Christ while embracing sin

Reactions: ripskater
Nov 2008
Washington state
Christ did not have an internal sin nature. So no, Jesus was not a homosexual and leftists might suggest.

It’s just a way of trying to “normalize” Homosexuality as if Jesus was. It’s the “Stretch of the Century”. Just shows how far the left will go to “promote sin”.

Reactions: ripskater
Nov 2016
USA
Sorry, but Jesus was not a homosexual. Sin did not even have a foothold on Jesus. He was not like us with a sin nature. He was only outwardly and externally tempted by Satan.

Your question is a fine line that leftists use today. They want to brag and have PRIDE in "being gay yet celibate" And you can't "be gay" and be repentant. If you turn from your sin, you don't call yourself gay.
ive seen the biblical passages that condemn same sex sex acts, but nothing that addresses just being gay. So where’s the sin in just being gay, if one is celibate?

Nov 2016
USA

For a Christian, you sure a free and easy with hateful rhetoric against gays and leftists.

Nov 2016
USA
I don't mind Dan Brown's alt history fiction, but it should never be confused with history.
My mistake in my first post was to ASSume that when I referenced the DaVinci Code, people would know that I was referring to a fictional novel. My bad. I hadn’t appreciated how it would get some shorts in a wad.

Reactions: knight
Status
Not open for further replies.