Jesus Was A Liberal: 15 Quotes The ‘Christian’ Right Doesn’t Want You To See

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Jesus Was A Liberal: 15 Quotes The ‘Christian’ Right Doesn’t Want You To See
By Elisabeth Parker

"Have you ever wondered why right-wing Christians claim to love Jesus Christ, even though their toxic beliefs have nothing to do with what Jesus said, taught, or stood for? Whether you believe He was our savior, a historical figure, or a fictional character, Jesus Christ definitely was a liberal. And we’ve got 15 quotes to prove it."
"(8) Welfare and the social safety net: The Christian Right keeps ranting about how raising taxes to pay for programs that help the poor is somehow like forcing us into slavery. But Jesus Christ’s views on feeding, clothing, and helping people in need was more in line with how liberals think. Jesus flat-out told his followers that when they help people in need, He sees that as directly serving Him:

“Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.” [Matthew 25:34-36 KJV]"
"(13) Marriage equality: Strange, but even though our right-wing Christian friends are all in a lather over gays getting married and LGBT folks’ having the nerve to simply exist, Jesus Christ never uttered a single word about gays and other non-gender conforming people. He was too busy spreading his love, healing, loaves and fishes, and miracle wine around to bother with hating … kind of like one of those liberal hippies from the 1960’s.

“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
" Like many liberals, Jesus Christ preferred peace to war."

#####################################################################################
Of course Jesus was a Liberal. He was kind, loving, helpful, liked to help the poor and heal the sick among many other things that He did. Had He been Conservative He could not have accomplished much of what He did while incarnate on Earth. It just goes to show that It Takes A Liberal to Truly Care About Mankind.

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
"My kingdom is not of this world." -- Jesus Christ

Leftist societies will not ever bring people to Jesus Christ. The left hates God, they hate God's word in the Bible, and they do not like religious freedom. The Left will force you to bake the gay and transgender cakes or else.

Mar 2019
California
Jesus championed giving of one's own wealth to the needy, not voting to have someone else's money taken for that purpose.
Besides ,Jesus could change water into wine. And feed 5,000 with 2 fish and a couple of loaves. Besides, he TAUGHT folks how to fish. And didn't demand tribute. Just persuaded folks to be generous. That does NOT sound like a TAX collector.

Mar 2019
California

Leftist societies will not ever bring people to Jesus Christ. The left hates God, they hate God's word in the Bible, and they do not like religious freedom. The Left will force you to bake the gay and transgender cakes or else.
That gay couple could have gone to another bakery. No reason to RUIN the bakery.

Nov 2016
USA

That is hateful and slanderous to those on the left who believe in God and try to follow Christ’s teachings. It’s arrogant beyond belief to suggest that only conservatives love God, Jesus Christ and religious freedom.

Your slander is downright shameful.