Jewish Ctr. Shooting Classified a 'Hate Crime' or Protected 2nd anal "Gun Love Fun?"

Feb 2013
<«-------†------»> Floating Between Dimensions.
The shooting rampage outside two Jewish community centers over the weekend was officially classified a "hate crime" today by authorities.
The third victim of the mass shooting, which happened on the eve of Passover, was identified today by Overland Park, Ill., police as Teresa Lamanno, 53. The other two victims had been identified Sunday as high school freshman Reat Underwood, 14, and his grandfather Dr. William Corporon, 69.
The alleged perpetrator of the crime was identified as Frazier Glenn Cross, 73, who also goes by the last name Miller.
“No one thinks they are going to have funerals to plan and no one believes this will happen to you, to your family," Will Corporon said about the deaths of his father and nephew.
Underwood's mother said her son was "up and coming," was cherished by his friends and loved acting.

Kansas Jewish Center Shooting Suspect Identified as Former KKK Leader

-----------
This is not Racism, it's in-breeding CREED! It's in the blood. White on White crime.

This flag is Racism from the past, But many love it's Racism History. And show it with pride, like any and all Teagaagers and 35% of the gop'ers. Sick love has no limits.

--------------
BTW This guy looks like him below. And he was about peace and love in his time.

Charlie Vs Gun KKK nutters. What we have here is some show other how they feel using protcted 2nd anal love tools. As other do it with blades.
I feel safer with blades .

Feb 2013
I don't own a Confederate Flag and I am a Tea Party member.

I just debunked this entire thread.
I can tell what you were before your post. And you are no true teagaggers materiel. The guy shooting is. So did you see me at your meetings?
You just confirm, rational common scene, never comes from all wet teagaggers. But they do a great job on bowl stains every-time. You know that good old smell.
But, you and we know these facts already. Please........ So spew on!

May 2012
By the wall
I can tell what you were before your post. And you are no true teagaggers materiel. The guy shooting is. So did you see me at your meetings?
You just confirm, rational common scene, never comes from all wet teagaggers. But they do a great job on bowl stains every-time. You know that good old smell.
Perhaps I am the real one and he is the one pretending.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
He was just expressing his First Amendment Rights with his Second Amendment Rights... when are you people going to get off his case?

(Oh, and where are the cries of "Obama the Divider!"? :f_wah:)

Are you T-pub types out there letting this opportunity slip away...?

Thx :stung:

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
There is no need to inform people any longer. The sheep on the left won't listen and everyone else has heard our message which is reflecting in the dropping popularity of all democrats across the board with a few exception of those in heavy sheep-laden districts.

Our work is done and it has been quite successful.

See ya on election day!

Feb 2013
There is no need to inform people any longer. The sheep on the left won't listen and everyone else has heard our message which is reflecting in the dropping popularity of all democrats across the board with a few exception of those in heavy sheep-laden districts.

See ya on election day!
Here, why wait for election day!

Nov 2013
Bay Area
I dont think the average Tea Party person is a fascist. Proto-fascist, yes, but not all out fascist. This guy here is full on white trash inbred fascist.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america

See ya on election day!
They already have their minds made up about any and all who hold differing opinions than they do.

As I have stated numerous times: We are talking AT each other, not TO each other. And neither side is actually LISTENING to the other.

Until this dynamic changes, we will only go further and further down the path towards future civil conflicts.