Jewish extremists taunt ‘Ali’s on the grill’ at slain toddler’s relatives

Sep 2013
On a hill
Two dozen far-right protesters shout outside courtroom in support of Duma terror attack perpetrators; relatives slam police for letting abusive chorus continue unabated

By JACOB MAGID 19 June 2018, 9:09 pm

Far-right activists chanted slogans cheering for the death of an 18-month old Palestinian outside a courthouse in central Israel as the late toddler’s family walked near them following a hearing Tuesday.

Referencing toddler Ali Saad Dawabshe, killed in a 2015 arson attack carried out by Jewish terrorists, right-wing extremists chanted “Where is Ali? Ali’s dead,” “Ali’s on the grill” and other hate slogans.

snip

Far-right activists chanted slogans cheering for the death of an 18-month old Palestinian outside a courthouse in central Israel as the late toddler’s family walked near them following a hearing Tuesday.

Referencing toddler Ali Saad Dawabshe, killed in a 2015 arson attack carried out by Jewish terrorists, right-wing extremists chanted “Where is Ali? Ali’s dead,” “Ali’s on the grill” and other hate slogans.

snip

Police on Tuesday made no move to stop the protesters.

Nassar Dawabsha said that if a Palestinian were to take pride in the murder of an Israeli in the manner which the protesters did, “they would receive the harshest of punishments from authorities.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-extremists-taunt-alis-on-the-grill-at-slain-toddlers-relatives/

Reactions: 6 people
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
One would think that the Jewish people would the most averse to right wing fascism of any group on earth, but that does not seem to be true...more so in the US than Israel itself it seems. Exceptions like Steve Miller do pop up from time to time....

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2013
On a hill
One would think that the Jewish people would the most averse to right wing fascism of any group on earth, but that does not seem to be true...more so in the US than Israel itself it seems. Exceptions like Steve Miller do pop up from time to time....
“When we see others as the enemy, we risk becoming what we hate. When we oppress others, we end up oppressing ourselves. All of our humanity is dependent upon recognizing the humanity in others.”

― Desmond Tutu

Reactions: 6 people
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Two dozen far-right protesters shout outside courtroom in support of Duma terror attack perpetrators; relatives slam police for letting abusive chorus continue unabated

By JACOB MAGID 19 June 2018, 9:09 pm

snip

snip

Police on Tuesday made no move to stop the protesters.

Nassar Dawabsha said that if a Palestinian were to take pride in the murder of an Israeli in the manner which the protesters did, “they would receive the harshest of punishments from authorities.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-extremists-taunt-alis-on-the-grill-at-slain-toddlers-relatives/
Terror attacks on Israel, carried out by Jewish extremists?

Weird. Got a link?

As for what these people are chanting, assuming it was translated correctly: so what? Israeli citizens have freedom of speech, don't they?

After 70+ years of uninterrupted terror attacks on Israel by Arabs, I'm surprised there isn't more hatred. Not saying I approve, just that I understand it.

But I realize no American liberal is meant to consider anything from the POV of an Israeli, ever. So, apologies in advance for offending your sensibilities.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I don't understand how anyone can cheer the death of a child. :(
I sure as fuck do. How many Israeli children have died in terror attacks by Arab extremists?

Why are these people, but no other humans on planet earth, judged so harshly if they fail some artifical test of saintliness?

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I sure as fuck do. How many Israeli children have died in terror attacks by Arab extremists?

Why are these people, but no other humans on planet earth, judged so harshly if they fail some artifical test of saintliness?
No, I think any group would be condemned for cheering the death of a child, no matter who they are.

Reactions: 7 people
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
No, I think any group would be condemned for cheering the death of a child, no matter who they are.
Socially? Yes, absolutely. But criminally? Not in the U.S. and apparently, not in Israel.

Re-read the Op. The criticism is that Israeli police did not silence these protesters.