Jewish extremists taunt ‘Ali’s on the grill’ at slain toddler’s relatives

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
OK, I wasn't sure is why I asked, thank you. We were originally talking about it because The Man said Pals should become Israeli citizens and they can't.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
OK, I wasn't sure is why I asked, thank you. We were originally talking about it because The Man said Pals should become Israeli citizens and they can't.
Correct; Israel (pop. 8.54M) doesn't want to admit 4.55M Palestinians as citizens. It's really not a reasonable request to make of them. Percentage-wise, it's significantly more extreme than the U.S. (pop. 326.77M) admitting the entire population of Mexico (130.76M) as U.S. citizens.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Correct; Israel (pop. 8.54M) doesn't want to admit 4.55M Palestinians as citizens. It's really not a reasonable request to make of them. Percentage-wise, it's significantly more extreme than the U.S. (pop. 326.77M) admitting the entire population of Mexico (130.76M) as U.S. citizens.

Chaim Weizmann thought differently, but what did he know, right?

Reactions: 3 people

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Native Americans were made citizens. Indian Citizenship Act

Granted, the majority were killed off by genocide and disease long before the act passed, but the point remains. The settlers don't have to carry the "burden" of allowing the people who were already there to be part of the new nation. They have the moral obligation.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
... Chaim Weizmann thought differently, but what did he know, right?
He thought differently? Maybe, maybe not. That would depend on whether Weizmann would have considered "right-of-return" for the descendants of deceased Palestinians who lost land sixty years ago a "legitimate interest."

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Native Americans were made citizens. Indian Citizenship Act

Granted, the majority were killed off by genocide and disease long before the act passed, but the point remains. The settlers don't have to carry the "burden" of allowing the people who were already there to be part of the new nation. They have the moral obligation.
Palestinians living in Israel were offered citizenship when Israel was founded. And the majority were NOT killed off by genocide or disease.

Reactions: 2 people
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I don't understand how anyone can cheer the death of a child. :(
Sick! I do not care who they are.

Goes the same for those who separate Children from their Mothers.

Both are evil human beings.

Having spent the morning getting lunches ready for Children who do not have food, I have to wonder what warped the souls of those cheering.