Jewish extremists taunt ‘Ali’s on the grill’ at slain toddler’s relatives

May 2007
Houston, Texas
I'm still waiting for the glimpse of any pity for the poor dead mocked and maligned child, who did nothing to anyone.
This situation is the result of religion. I hate the Jewish religion, the Islamic religion, the Christian religion along with all the rest. If it wasn't for religion the world might have a change to get along a little better.

Reactions: 3 people

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
This situation is the result of religion. I hate the Jewish religion, the Islamic religion, the Christian religion along with all the rest. If it wasn't for religion the world might have a change to get along a little better.
The Buddhists are a bit better, they are supposed to be all chill and peaceful. Though... Look at Burna. Or Sri Lanka...

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Is that land they've taken in war?
Most land is land that was taken in war, so yes.

Nightswimmer had said "[Israel] just wants their land." If land was Israel's paramount objective, there's no way they would trade it away for something like a peace treaty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I wish I could disagree with you ,but man has used Religion for Power and hate since the beginning.

It is also why so many want no part of it

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2013
On a hill
Most land is land that was taken in war, so yes.

Nightswimmer had said "[Israel] just wants their land." If land was Israel's paramount objective, there's no way they would trade it away for something like a peace treaty.
Then it isnt israels land, its land theyve taken.

Worked with Egypt though, didnt it.

Last edited:

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Then it isnt israels land, its land theyve taken.

Worked with Egypt though, didnt it.
That’s how wars work. It’s not wise to engage in a war if you’re not ready to accept the terms of a loss.