"Jews are given bad vaccines?"

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
When Jewish hospitals are sent shipments of the vaccine they are given tainted and ineffective shipments that don't actually work.

The nurses do not know the vaccine isn't effective.

All companies that make any types of drugs have a portion that does not pass quality control and most companies do not destroy them on site.

They have them shipped off site for disposal which is where the majority of theft comes in.

It would not be hard for some liberal to simply switch a delivery label for one of these packages to be sent to a Jewish community.
Dumb :neutral:

Where can I have my child vaccinated?
The best option is to have your child vaccinated during a regular visit with their pediatrician. The doctor knows your child and their health history. This will ensure that your child gets the right vaccines for their age and health status.

Parents who can’t make it to a pediatrician because of work, transportation, or other reasons can have their child vaccinated at pharmacies, schools, health centers, or local health departments.

Hospitals don't have individual patients, so they can't keep individual records to prove the child had their vaccinations. The vaccinations require a paper trail - Again...no hospital keeps individual medical records

You just can't let a good conspiracy die, can you?

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
They aren't doing it, sick individuals working for them are.
Instead of going to shoot up one of their Holy places they are sending bad vaccines to them.
You really don't think people have thought this up with all the Jew hate out there?
C'mon man, you are smarter than that.
I'm just having a difficult time threading together the basis of the conspiracy theory ... it's like reconciling the whole "chemtrails" theory with the fact that the those orchestrating the introduction of chemicals to our atmosphere are breathing the same air as everyone else.

For a company to collect and coordinate distribution all of the "bad batches" would require the cooperation of a LOT of sick individuals, operating without detection, in an environment known for extraordinarily high oversight. Hell, about twelve years ago, I worked for a major pharma manufacturer, and even then the security protocols were insane ... and I didn't even work in a building that processed actual drugs. Such a scheme would require incredible coordination - and cooperation with extremely high-ranking people who would be willing to jeopardize their careers and freedom over a stunt that (if successful) would not profit them in any way.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I'm just having a difficult time threading together the basis of the conspiracy theory ... it's like reconciling the whole "chemtrails" theory with the fact that the those orchestrating the introduction of chemicals to our atmosphere are breathing the same air as everyone else.

For a company to collect and coordinate distribution all of the "bad batches" would require the cooperation of a LOT of sick individuals, operating without detection, in an environment known for extraordinarily high oversight. Hell, about twelve years ago, I worked for a major pharma manufacturer, and even then the security protocols were insane ... and I didn't even work in a building that processed actual drugs. Such a scheme would require incredible coordination - and cooperation with extremely high-ranking people who would be willing to jeopardize their careers and freedom over a stunt that (if successful) would not profit them in any way.
I think the issue here is that the conspiracy is coming from a local Rabbi and some local doctors. They are the ones in this case that are spreading the misinformation. That really makes it difficult to assess. Its easy for us as outsiders, but if thats your community and your spiritual and medical professionals come out and warn you, that has to make it hard.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Lol at “hollistic”
The problem with holistic medicine is that, if it really worked in any scientifically demonstrable way, it would not be called "holistic medicine." It would just be called "medicine." That which is called by some "western medicine" is properly called, in full, evidence-based medicine.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
The problem with holistic medicine is that, if it really worked in any scientifically demonstrable way, it would not be called "holistic medicine." It would just be called "medicine." That which is called by some "western medicine" is properly called, in full, evidence-based medicine.
I believe holistic is rarely used anymore, its more integrative medicine now. The older ones may still refer to themselves as holistic but now its part of integrated medicine where they use herbs, acupuncture, etc.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I believe holistic is rarely used anymore, its more integrative medicine now. The older ones may still refer to themselves as holistic but now its part of integrated medicine where they use herbs, acupuncture, etc.
Six of one, half-dozen of the other. If it really worked, we would simply call it "medicine," without such qualifiers as "holistic," "integrative," "alternative," or any other euphemism.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Yet Harvard Medical School and others now have Holistic divisions. It further clouds the discussions.

Home Page - Osher Center For Integrative Medicine

IT's a blight on the school just read the goofy shit describing the school....

The Osher Center for Integrative Medicine is a collaboration between Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School. It is focused on enhancing human health, resilience and quality of life through translational research, clinical practice and education in integrative medicine.

LOL wtf....