"Jews are given bad vaccines?"

May 2012
By the wall
People don't typically go to hospitals for routine vaccinations. They go to their local pharmacies, or their primary care provider.
I always went to the hospital.

But why does it matter, they can easily ship out tainted shipments to those places as well as hospitals....wherever the Jews are getting their supposed vaccinations from is where they will target.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
I still have not seen you or Stanstill say you are upset at the systematic elimination of the Jews through introduction of a biological element into their community.

Is that so hard for you?
It is because there is no "biological element" being introduced into their community. Measles germs go everywhere. I oppose prejudice, but I oppose bullshit even more.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
I always went to the hospital.

But why does it matter, they can easily ship out tainted shipments to those places as well as hospitals....wherever the Jews are getting their supposed vaccinations from is where they will target.
Who is "they?" Do you have even the smallest scintilla of evidence for this claim of enormous evil?

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Just because you cannot understand free speech doesn't mean anyone is being a hypocrite, @The Man. I have a fully functioning adult brain that I can despise something and realize that they have rights at the same time.
Nazis do not deserve freedoms or rights. Not to me. Sorry. My grandparents gave them one thing: bullets in their heads. I am willing to let them live, at least, if they don't bother me and my family. I am being nicer than my grandparents, at least hehe

May 2012
By the wall
It is because there is no "biological element" being introduced into their community. Measles germs go everywhere. I oppose prejudice, but I oppose bullshit even more.
So you are upset that Jews seem to be dying in a disproportionate number due to the measles?

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I always went to the hospital. But why does it matter, they can easily ship out tainted shipments to those places as well as hospitals....wherever the Jews are getting their supposed vaccinations from is where they will target.
To what end though? What could possibly motivate GSK, Merck, Sanofi, and Pfizer to risk their reputations (at the very least) by knowingly targeting Jewish communities with an inferior product? What's the theoretical motive?

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
So you are upset that Jews seem to be dying in a disproportionate number due to the measles?
First, Jews aren't dying in disproportionate numbers--people in this Hasidic community in New York are. And its totally regrettable and entirely understandable. Measles will disproportionately affect 1) people who are not vaccinated against measles and 2) people who live in high density housing situations. The community noted in the OP suffers from both problems.

Occam's razor says that the simplest explanation is usually the right one. Your conspiracy theory is wildly more complicated.

May 2012
By the wall
They wouldn't, they are corporations only caring about profit.

It would be the far left whacko's working in the warehouse doing this.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Nazis do not deserve freedoms or rights. Not to me. Sorry. My grandparents gave them one thing: bullets in their heads. I am willing to let them live, at least, if they don't bother me and my family. I am being nicer than my grandparents, at least hehe
Take it up with the United States Constitution. It's not up to you who has rights.

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
They wouldn't, they are corporations only caring about profit. It would be the far left whacko's working in the warehouse doing this.
How could companies profit from creating a massive legal liability, giving tainted products to the Jewish community? If they had tainted product that they wanted to push as the real thing, wouldn't it be smarter to distribute the inferior doses far and wide, thereby making it more difficult for investigators?