"Jews are given bad vaccines?"

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Simply tell me you don't want to see the Jews destroyed by a disease.

That will be the end of it.
It doesn’t work that way. Simply tell me why you would claim that I do want that, otherwise you are just making a baseless personal attack, as per usual. The thing is, I know that when you get called out for what you are, you resort to this. Me jumping to deny it then sets the example that if you make some claim about me—no matter how absurd—that I must deny it, and then the next stupid claim, and the next...

It’s on you to demonstrate why your claim is true, not on me to clean up your shit show. Good luck.

May 2012
By the wall
It doesn’t work that way. Simply tell me why you would claim that I do want that, otherwise you are just making a baseless personal attack, as per usual. The thing is, I know that when you get called out for what you are, you resort to this. Me jumping to deny it then sets the example that if you make some claim about me—no matter how absurd—that I must deny it, and then the next stupid claim, and the next...

It’s on you to demonstrate why your claim is true, not on me to clean up your shit show. Good luck.
Fine, I will drop it....you can believe what you want to believe, I don't really care.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
LOL, ok daddy.

Just because we are on the same side doesn't mean you have any pull whatsoever.

I will take you on as easily as anyone else and you would do well to remember that.
If you do end up “taking him on”, what do you think you’ll demand he deny, before you do your sophomoric “walk away victorious” act?

May 2012
By the wall
Alright, I think that's enough.
LOL, ok daddy.

Just because we are on the same side doesn't mean you have any pull whatsoever.

I will take you on as easily as anyone else and you would do well to remember that.
If you do end up “taking him on”, what do you think you’ll demand he deny, before you do your sophomoric “walk away victorious” act?
Doesn't matter, I win every debate.

Just like I did with you.

I have no loyalty to sides, I defend my views and I don't care who tries to call me out for them.

You could be my friend or my enemy if you choose.

Doesn't matter to me.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Doesn't matter, I win every debate.
Didn’t know that. Let me know if you ever decide to have one.

Just like I did with you.
Wait...what? You count that as a debate? Simply make an outrageous personal accusation, refuse to answer why you made it, and demand that I say what you already know?

I have no loyalty to sides, I defend my views...
Without ever explaining why you have them?

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
valid location
Ahhh but the difference is that if you get sick and the strain mutates you are already protected against that.
No you aren't. Where did you pick that up?

My point here is that if we eliminated this vaccine, a lot of people would get sick but then they would all be immune to it and it would disappear instead of sticking around and requiring every generation to get the vaccination.
That's simply wrong, and the proof if its wrongness is obvious. The process you describe is what was going on before vaccines. If your contention were true, we'd have long ago developed immunities to deadly diseases, thus ending the need for vaccines in the first place. There are millions of microorganisms that do not harm us. If you were right, none of them would.