Jews protest border camps

Oct 2011
Washington State
Can't blame them. I have no idea what Trump has to offer the Jewish People in this country. Well, Trump is immoral but that didn't stop Christians and Evangelicals from voting for him. Trump's a dictator wanna be, a racist, a traitor, a man who would believe Putin and Kim Jong Un over his own US Intelligence. Trump also thinks White Nationalists and Nazi's are "very fine people."

Seems the Jewish People know where this country is headed.

Thoughts.

#NeverAgainIsNow: 36 Arrested As Hundreds of Jewish Protesters Block Road to Migrant Detention Center

Shouting ‘Never Again,’ 1,000 Jewish Activists Shut Down Central Boston To Protest Immigration Detention

Jan 2014
California
Can't blame them. I have no idea what Trump has to offer the Jewish People in this country. Well, Trump is immoral but that didn't stop Christians and Evangelicals from voting for him. Trump's a dictator wanna be, a racist, a traitor, a man who would believe Putin and Kim Jong Un over his own US Intelligence. Trump also thinks White Nationalists and Nazi's are "very fine people."

Thoughts.

#NeverAgainIsNow: 36 Arrested As Hundreds of Jewish Protesters Block Road to Migrant Detention Center

Shouting ‘Never Again,’ 1,000 Jewish Activists Shut Down Central Boston To Protest Immigration Detention
Mr. Enough,

And we should care why?

Jan 2014
California
Ms. Kallie Knoetze,

Jews seem to be worried about how we treat those seeking Asylum. It started with cages in Germany too.

That alone should be reason to care, but hey, look who I'm talking to here.
Mr. Enough,

I think what you meant is whiny liberal Jews are pretending to worry about how we treat illegals for political currency.

And comparing the humanitarian treatment of those illegals to what happened in NAZI Germany is like comparing a light bulb to the sun.

Reactions: orangecat
Nov 2010
San Diego...ish

Thoughts.

Start a thread with misrepresentations , lies, and two far left sources. Yup, shouldn't take this one too seriously.

Reactions: orangecat