Jews protest border camps

Jan 2014
California
Sure, you are calling Jews whiny.

Trump tried to make the situation at the border so disgusting that people would stop coming here. It didn't work.

You just called the Jews whiny. There's a race card for you.
Mr. enough,

Please, please, please, please take reading comprehension and logic courses before you look any more foolish and ill informed...

All liberals are whiny, a Jew is a liberal, ergo, that Jew is whiny.

Sounds like you rightfully advocate that our President should make things worse. Good call.

Oct 2011
Washington State
I think what it's called you are doing is having a hysterical tantrum. I've commented on the topic, have you or have you just been mouth foaming "Trump"?
If I was hysterical I wouldn't have waited two days to respond. If I was hysterical I would be on PH everyday like you.

Reactions: OldGaffer
Oct 2011
Washington State
Mr. enough,

Please, please, please, please take reading comprehension and logic courses before you look any more foolish and ill informed...

Sounds like you rightfully advocate that our President should make things worse. Good call.
You think Jews are whiny? Do you think the Jews in Israel are whiny too? I mean we give them tons of money every year and they have free healthcare. Sounds like a bunch of pussies to me.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Flame Baiting
Lol. You got called out on your idiotic use of a strawman and now you're triggered. Libbies just can't control their emotions.
Btw, you should put a comma between "words" and "genius", genius. ;)
You screwed up again. Straw man is two words. Looks like you have a learning disability.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Mr. enough,

Trump whines all the time. You're funny.

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
HadEnough2 has been thread banned. Please do not reply or respond to their posts.