Jim Acosta about Trump: "No wall just a cave!"

Feb 2014
Michigan
For a whole 3 weeks! Now at least he should be able to have the SOTU speech on the 29th. Can't wait to watch Pelousi's facial expressions while sitting behind him!! Lol! And you should be thanking Trump....people are finally going to get their pay. But if the dems don't give him something he can agree to, we'll be right back here in 3 weeks. So no, there was no "cave"....Lol!

Jan 2016
Colorado
For a whole 3 weeks! Now at least he should be able to have the SOTU speech on the 29th. Can't wait to watch Pelousi's facial expressions while sitting behind him!! Lol! And you should be thanking Trump....people are finally going to get their pay. But if the dems don't give him something he can agree to, we'll be right back here in 3 weeks. So no, there was no "cave"....Lol!
Trump certainly DID 'cave'! He could have had this SAME agreement 35 days ago! We had a five-week government shutdown, with ALL that PAIN, for NOTHING!

For NOTHING!!

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.

"...you should be thanking Trump...."

LOL!

How very delusional of you.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Funny......I never gave the schoolyard-bully my lunch money.
You evidently were a hungry kid.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Funny......I never gave the schoolyard-bully my lunch money.
You evidently were a hungry kid.
There are always a few that don't even have to be bullied, they just hand their lunch money over willingly, hoping for a crumb of approval from their betters or even a pat on the head...

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I #TrumpCult

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Meet you back here in 3 weeks when he caves again, he is a bully and a coward..

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Why did he lift the shutdown? to give a SOTU address?

That is even more psycho.

Trump caved because people's lives were being fucked over.