Jim Acosta about Trump: "No wall just a cave!"

raj

Oct 2018
In your head
I predicted a while back that the shutdown would end when rich Republican swells were inconvenienced by the lack of government. I even mentioned the airline industry as an example. Sure enough, today was the day the FAA had to restrict flights in and out of LaGuardia. Within hours, Trump was opening the government.

Incoming flights only, I think. At several major airports...ironically, all in blue states.

Rasselas

Feb 2010
USA
Incoming flights only, I think. At several major airports...ironically, all in blue states.
Blue states or red states don't matter. Donors matter. Remember that Hillary Clinton won majorities in the counties were 63% of the economic activity in this country is generated.

What was on the horizon? Delayed tax refund checks. Now that would have hurt Trump country. And government-backed mortgages not getting made. And farm payments getting delayed....

Reactions: BigLeRoy
Jan 2019
USA
No doubt he's hurt you very deeply.

Give yourself some time to heal.

Mojo sent.
I know it's difficult for liberals, but discussing a post is always better than discussing the poster. Acosta is the topic and that's my opinion of him.

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Trump certainly DID 'cave'! He could have had this SAME agreement 35 days ago! We had a five-week government shutdown, with ALL that PAIN, for NOTHING!

For NOTHING!!
Not “for nothing” BLR - It’s actually been running us and our children over a BILLION dollars a day.

Jan 2019
USA
It was a meme, so it was mostly emotion, not opinion. I've already posted my thoughts on the topic.
You are now being dishonest, it was two memes, PLUS my opinion, this was posted by me, WITH the memes. It is clearly, my opinion. Oh well, moving along.

Acosta is a self promoting prick who likes the story to be about him.