Jim Acosta: The US Secret Service just asked for my credential to enter the WH.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
I don't mind a little hostility, but when you go from being a journalist/correspondent to an active resistantce partisan you are engaging in just as harmful behavior as the guy you are attacking,.
So you don't like the guy because he's just as bad as the guy you support?

That makes a lot of sense. Can't argue with that logic.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
the reason why Acosta was being pushy is because Trump was being evasive.
Also, for those bringing up Obama, turn on the TV. We're seeing yet another mass shooting being reported. An officer has died and his community has lined the streets watching and giving their respects as his body is being transported to the coroner. At times like this it sure would be nice if , at the very least, we could count on our president showing some semblance of moral leadership. That's what Obama did best. But , with Trump, we can't even count on that. Instead, what we get is Trump telling the press that they aren't allowed to ask questions he doesn't like. This isn't the only time Trump has failed to provide that kind of leadership.

HE'S FAILED EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Either one...

She grabs the mic and tugs. The natural reaction to her hand tugging the mic is for her arm to go down. Unless the white house's position is that their interns hands are not connected to their arms. Also, Acosta is pointing when this starts... so he naturally is using the secret ninja 1 finger take down of the intern I guess.

This administration is just so stupid and dishonest that they lie when they don't even have to.