Jimmy Carter's ghost stalks Obama White House

Aug 2013
the Natural State
yeah carter drove an economy car and everyone who wanted a job had one, no problem paying bills and saving for the future...then...da ta da dah...boing! along came reaganomics! :D

Apr 2011
Under your skin
yeah carter drove an economy car and everyone who wanted a job had one, no problem paying bills and saving for the future...then...da ta da dah...boing along came reaganomics! :D
And I made more money than I could count during Reagan's term in office. Now Obama is trying to steal it. He can go fuck himself.

Reactions: 3 people

Taylor2012

Former Staff
Apr 2012
Reaganomics didn't kill nine million jobs OR put more Americans on food stamps than ever in our nation's history. That dubious distinction and award goes to none other than Barack Hussein Obama. There's no trickle down....it's all just TRICKLE UP (into the leftist elitists' bank accounts)....

until the well runs dry.

yeah carter drove an economy car and everyone who wanted a job had one, no problem paying bills and saving for the future...then...da ta da dah...boing! along came reaganomics! :D

Reactions: 1 person
Aug 2013
the Natural State
well you must have lived in one of the few states that did. the rest of the country lost it's azz under reagan. many states had 11 to 13 % unemployment.
And I made more money than I could count during Reagan's term in office. Now Obama is trying to steal it. He can go fuck himself.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
The sad part, is that the "Ghost of Jimmah Peanuts," has more life in it, than the Liberal old Goon does.....

Apr 2011
Under your skin
well you must have lived in one of the few states that did. the rest of the country lost it's azz under reagan. many states had 11 to 13 % unemployment.
Possibly, but this thread is about how Obama is like Carter and has nothing to do with Reagan. Good deflection though.

Reactions: 1 person
Aug 2013
the Natural State
haha gop tactic. deflect when you can't meet the response by hollering 'deflect!'
love it
Possibly, but this thread is about how Obama is like Carter and has nothing to do with Reagan. Good deflection though.

Jul 2013
Is that all you got eh [MENTION=16673]meridian5455[/MENTION]

Your rantings here are lackluster at best and thats giving you more far credit than it deserves.

This threads a SINKER all the way to the bottom and beyond.