Job Growth Surges by 312,000 in December

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
1. What’s a midterm election?

A national election to select members of Congress, held around the halfway point of a president’s term.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.002f23a82ae0
Glad I could help.
You can thank me later or you can double down.
And, as I explained to you and will explain it again, the mid-terms do not have anywhere near the turnout that you get in a Presidential election.

The next big election will be in 2020. Understand?

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Impeachment is political. They hate Trump and want him to fail, but he's not failing. We've seen idiots on here who don't like what the President is doing, making the economy better, and these stupid idiots want him Impeached.

They want him Impeached, no matter what.

Do you understand now?
It's much like Limbaugh, who now clearly has the president's ear now, and his "I hope he fails" speech:

As for me, I don't like what he's doing, but don't want to see him impeached. No, if he's impeached, he'll become a martyr for the cause of Limbauesque Jingoism. My first choice is that he lose the nomination, rejected by his own party. My second choice is that he lose the 2020 election in a landslide.

But no, let's not impeach Trump. It's not worth it.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
It's much like Limbaugh, who now clearly has the president's ear now, and his "I hope he fails" speech:

As for me, I don't like what he's doing, but don't want to see him impeached. No, if he's impeached, he'll become a martyr for the cause of Limbauesque Jingoism. My first choice is that he lose the nomination, rejected by his own party. My second choice is that he lose the 2020 election in a landslide.

But no, let's not impeach Trump. It's not worth it.

I don't think Limbaugh has a direct line to the President. In fact, Limbaugh was laughing about this yesterday and how the Trump-hating media were claiming this about him. Limbaugh gives his own opinions and if Trump picks up on some of it, it's probably what Trump is thinking as well.

Trump will get the nod in 2020 and will win in a landslide. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is how it's going to turn out.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
And, as I explained to you and will explain it again, the mid-terms do not have anywhere near the turnout that you get in a Presidential election.

The next big election will be in 2020. Understand?
That wasn't the intent of your original post. I read it, so maybe you should do the same thing. Understand?

Jan 2019
Midwest
Job creation ended 2018 on a powerful note, with nonfarm payrolls surging by 312,000 in December though the unemployment rate rose to 3.9 percent.

The jobless rate, which was last higher in June, rose for the right reason as 419,000 new workers entered the workforce and the labor force participation rate increased to 63.1 percent. The participation level was up 0.2 percentage points from November and 0.4 percentage points compared with a year earlier.

A broader measure of unemployment that includes discouraged workers and those holding part-time jobs for economic reasons held steady at 7.6 percent.

DEC JOBS: +312K

RECORD 156,945,000 WORKING

HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT LOWEST EVER

And, the newly sworn in Democrats in the House move to impeach the President.

Any questions about the Democrats being the Enemy of this Great Nation and the American people?
Christmas help. Minimum wages.

Jan 2019
Midwest
I don't think Limbaugh has a direct line to the President. In fact, Limbaugh was laughing about this yesterday and how the Trump-hating media were claiming this about him. Limbaugh gives his own opinions and if Trump picks up on some of it, it's probably what Trump is thinking as well.

Trump will get the nod in 2020 and will win in a landslide. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is how it's going to turn out.
What's to "claim"? Trump was ready to do a deal with the republican congress on December 19th and Coulter and Limbaugh tell him he's giving in and ruining it with his base and then Trump backed out of the deal., That renegging on his promise is why McConnell won't budge on anything.

Apr 2015
Katmandu
Christmas help. Minimum wages.
Reading is fundamental, of the 312,000 new jobs:

"In December, employment in retail trade rose by 24,000. Job growth occurred in general
merchandise stores (+15,000) and automobile dealers (+6,000). These gains were partially
offset by a job loss in sporting goods, hobby, book, and music stores (-9,000). Retail
trade employment increased by 92,000 in 2018, after little net change in 2017 (-29,000)."

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
What quality of jobs are we talking about? Zero hours contracts at minimum wage. Middle managers on $12 80 an hour?