Joe Biden compares Trump to segregationist George Wallace

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Joe Biden compares Trump to segregationist George Wallace

Joe Biden compares Trump to segregationist George Wallace - Reuters

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Joe Biden, a former U.S. vice president and Democratic presidential candidate, compared Republican President Donald Trump on Friday to the late George Wallace, a prominent supporter of racial segregation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Joe is an odd duck....

Biden: 'Sometimes Even George Wallace Is Right'
Joe Biden once said Democrats needed 'a liberal George Wallace'
Joe Biden in 1987: ‘We (Delawareans) Were on the South’s Side in the Civil War’

The guy was a segregationists and sucked up to the likes of Wallace.....

Jun 2014
United States
No comparison. George Wallace was a far superior man to Donald Trump morally, ethically and as a politician -- in spite of his flaws.

Donald Trump is a cheap imitation of George Wallace, at best.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
No comparison. George Wallace was a far superior man to Donald Trump morally, ethically and as a politician -- in spite of his flaws.

Donald Trump is a cheap imitation of George Wallace, at best.

I disagree. When you openly state that real racists and segragationists are "morally and ethically" superior, you say more about yourself than anyone else.

Wow.

Jul 2014
midwest
Joe is just trying to keep up with the rest of the crazies.

The candidates are competing with each other to see who can say the most outrageous sthuff...

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.

I disagree. When you openly state that real racists and segragationists are "morally and ethically" superior, you say more about yourself than anyone else.

Wow.
Trump is a real racist. He just doesn't come out and say the things Wallace did. Trump believes white Europeans are superior to everyone else. There is no doubt in my mind that he believes that.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
Trump is a real racist. He just doesn't come out and say the things Wallace did. Trump believes white Europeans are superior to everyone else. There is no doubt in my mind that he believes that.
That's your opinion though, what policies has he enacted that would make him on par with wallace?