Joe Biden on Hunter: "I Didn't Know He Was On The Board Of ...

Oct 2013
USA
Big deal. Biden is leading the Democrats and if he wins the primary you can let President Dingbat explain why his kids have their fingers in everything International. I don't think that is a fight your precious nutcase, Trump, wants to tackle.

Reactions: Eve1
Oct 2013
USA
Democrats get Sudden Dumb Syndrome when asked about conflicts of interest.
Well lets just say they are not so stupid they support a dingbat president who is dragging our country backwards. I think if I were a Trump supporters I'd have the brains to pretend I don't know him. Who wants to embarrass themselves by actually openly promoting the nutcase Trump and having the world see their real illogical self?

Reactions: Madeline
Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
Well lets just say they are not so stupid they support a dingbat president who is dragging our country backwards. I think if I were a Trump supporters I'd have the brains to pretend I don't know him. Who wants to embarrass themselves by actually openly promoting the nutcase Trump and having the world see their real illogical self?
How is President Trump dragging our country backwards?

Jan 2019
southeast
Big deal. Biden is leading the Democrats and if he wins the primary you can let President Dingbat explain why his kids have their fingers in everything International. I don't think that is a fight your precious nutcase, Trump, wants to tackle.
So tell us all about it.