Joe Biden on Hunter: "I Didn't Know He Was On The Board Of ...

Sep 2016
My own world
How is President Trump dragging our country backwards?
I only have time for one example

While President Donald Trump and other climate crisis-deniers have suggested that shifting toward renewable energy and away from pollution causing carbon would damage the United States' massive financial power, the report makes clear that China has cut its coal production and poured investments into solar and wind power at no cost to its economic might.

"They are able to manage quite significant economic growth, but have been able to stabilize their emissions over the past few years," said Guan.

Sep 2016
My own world
Tell me how President Trump is dragging the country backwards. Please.
Already gave you one example, if you try really hard to think you may be able to figure more out for yourself. Oh, I understand it's too difficult for you.

Sep 2016
My own world

Hello, Minotaur. You are the one that pulled it off the topic. Now is time to stick with the subject. Let me remind you " you can let President Dingbat explain why his kids have their fingers in everything International. I don't think that is a fight your precious nutcase, Trump, wants to tackle. "
I suppose everybody that does work for a President's family expects to leverage the relationship,. Immediately Congress and the House should make a law that no adult or minor children of the president be allowed to work for themselves or other companies in the USA or abroad. How do you think that will fly with Trump? Do you think he'd sign it?

Sep 2016
My own world
Notice Joe's body language when she brings up Ukraine. He stiffened right up.
I'm glad his spine still works, I can't say that about any Republican in Congress and only maybe one or two in the Senate. The rest are a medical miracle because they can walk despite being spineless.