Joe Biden on Hunter: "I Didn't Know He Was On The Board Of ...

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
Who does he think he is kidding...anyone that believes the words Biden uttered is the not sharpest knife in the drawer.

The Wall Street Journal - 3 days ago
PREVIEW
2:05
Joe Biden on Hunter: "I Didn't Know He Was On The Board Of ...

I'm not a mind reader, but I wonder if Joe is planning on putting Hunter in charge of peace in the Middle East, or if he will ignore intelligence officials and go ahead and push security clearance for Jared Hunter? I think I would have a problem with that. How about you, jenniel? Would you have a problem with that?

Jan 2019
southeast
Thanks for repeating it for me because the truth is Trump will have a very hard time running on Biden's son working for one International company knowing Trump's kids have their hands in International money and business and more than ONE company. See how that may be a problem for President Dingbat?
One more time....this thread is not about Trump's kids. Want to create one, go for it.

Jan 2019
southeast
I suppose everybody that does work for a President's family expects to leverage the relationship,. Immediately Congress and the House should make a law that no adult or minor children of the president be allowed to work for themselves or other companies in the USA or abroad. How do you think that will fly with Trump? Do you think he'd sign it?
Such a joke your comment. We are not talking about a President.

Oct 2013
USA
One more time....this thread is not about Trump's kids. Want to create one, go for it.
Yes it is about candidate's kids. That you don't know it is part of the conversation is your narrowed view. You can't post about one candidate's kid's legal international job and NOT discuss Trump's kids illegal or legal international dealings.

Reactions: DerpStateSally