Joe Biden Says He’s “Spent a lot of Time” with Kim Jong Un…He’s Never Met The Man

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
I disagree. Hes still packing in thise rallys to the tune of 20k plus. The media wont report on it.

support for impeachment is slipping while his approval rate increases.

put that with an impeachment energizing his base and the democrats impotent candidate list and you got a recipe for reelection on your hands....
Support for impeachment slipping is fake news. The impotence of the Dem candidates is a RW talking point and also fake news. I am honestly not sure why you seem to be beating this Trump will be re-elected drum, since he's not your guy, but I don't agree with you. You seem to have taken to some of Trump's arguments about Biden, as well as his excuses regarding his own corruption. I can't fault you for having an opinion on it, but I simply do not see it that way.

Trump is more corrupt than anyone else out there, including the Clintons. He's only lasted this long because the GOP has protected him and now they are heavily invested in it. But the people are not invested in Trump like the politicians are. Trumps connection to his base is clearly strong. His base is noisy and so it makes it look bigger than it is. He can't connect to any Dems at all, his connection to minorities has always been poor (even if Trump's supporters dig up a few Blexit videos or whatever), and the middle can't be comfortable with his attacks on anyone who isn't a Trump first purist.

2016 was a glitch. That will be fixed next year. We'll probably then see a resurgence of the Tea Party then and it will confirm what lefties have long stated, that it's nothing but a righty talking points gimmick dressed up as a grass roots movement.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Support for impeachment slipping is fake news. The impotence of the Dem candidates is a RW talking point and also fake news. I am honestly not sure why you seem to be beating this Trump will be re-elected drum, since he's not your guy, but I don't agree with you. You seem to have taken to some of Trump's arguments about Biden, as well as his excuses regarding his own corruption. I can't fault you for having an opinion on it, but I simply do not see it that way.

Trump is more corrupt than anyone else out there, including the Clintons. He's only lasted this long because the GOP has protected him and now they are heavily invested in it. But the people are not invested in Trump like the politicians are. Trumps connection to his base is clearly strong. His base is noisy and so it makes it look bigger than it is. He can't connect to any Dems at all, his connection to minorities has always been poor (even if Trump's supporters dig up a few Blexit videos or whatever), and the middle can't be comfortable with his attacks on anyone who isn't a Trump first purist.

2016 was a glitch. That will be fixed next year. We'll probably then see a resurgence of the Tea Party then and it will confirm what lefties have long stated, that it's nothing but a righty talking points gimmick dressed up as a grass roots movement.
Protip: dont read vox....

you are right it was an anomoly people were tired of insider politics tho.

but hes going to be re elected.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Protip: dont read vox....

you are right it was an anomoly people were tired of insider politics tho.

but hes going to be re elected.
I see you feel strongly about it, but it's just not happening. Trump is hated like no one before. His base is going to stick with him, but he's also really going to motivate his opposition more than any Dem could. And since he is incapable of shutting up, he'll be sure to give the Dems more political gifts in the months preceding the elections.

Regarding Trump not being an insider... sometimes there is a reason someone is outside. ;)

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I see you feel strongly about it, but it's just not happening. Trump is hated like no one before. His base is going to stick with him, but he's also really going to motivate his opposition more than any Dem could. And since he is incapable of shutting up, he'll be sure to give the Dems more political gifts in the months preceding the elections.

Regarding Trump not being an insider... sometimes there is a reason someone is outside. ;)

i dont feel strongly one way or the other. Im very good at nuances and seeing pictures. Its in my nature. Its hard to fathom but it seems the democrat party cant find someone to beat donald fucking trump of all people..... it used to be as easy as a button on the remote. The dems cant figure out a way.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
i dont feel strongly one way or the other. Im very good at nuances and seeing pictures. Its in my nature. Its hard to fathom but it seems the democrat party cant find someone to beat donald fucking trump of all people..... it used to be as easy as a button on the remote. The dems cant figure out a way.
Ok. I know you believe that.

I just see the candidates as well as Trump differently.

Not sure where we can go from here, but wait for the election to play out.

Reactions: Rev. Hellh0und

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Ok. I know you believe that.

I just see the candidates as well as Trump differently.

Not sure where we can go from here, but wait for the election to play out.

i think mayor pete is more rational than trump, while i disagree with many of his policies he does govern center left......

biden is an old guard segragstionist whos losing his mind.

the only other one I see is bloomberg, but hes literally hitler.