Joe Biden Says He’s “Spent a lot of Time” with Kim Jong Un…He’s Never Met The Man

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Well, if 100PercentFedUp.com says so ... Gotta be true!
excal - only the BEST sources!! :lol:

100 Percent Fed Up - Extreme Right Bias Propaganda Fake
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

• Overall, we rate 100 Percent Fed Up Questionable, based on extreme right wing bias through story selection, use of poor sources, promotion of propaganda through the use of loaded emotional wording, a few failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers, and a complete lack of transparency.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Yes. He's too old. Also he's too careless and has always been like that.

No. He'll beat Trump anyway. Also, Trump is showing signs of age, has plenty of his own gaffes, and you definitely can't believe what he says unless its corroborated by a diverse group of folks, not on his nickel.

Yet I don't see you worried that Trump is going to hand the election to the Dem, even when he meets the same concern you post about the Dem. ;)

Im not worried. Trump isnt my guy.

Biden wont beat trump though.

Mayor pete could if he can convince blacks and latinos to for the gay guy.....

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
Really.
But I'm reminded of Trump's bogus claims of having a relationship with Putin, including the fact "that I got to know him well when we were both on the same episode of 60 Minutes."
Except that Putin's segment was taped in Moscow.
Donald also claimed that he knew "hundreds of people who died on 9/11" - But has yet to name even ONE. :)

Reactions: labrea