Joe Biden Says He’s “Spent a lot of Time” with Kim Jong Un…He’s Never Met The Man

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Im not worried. Trump isnt my guy.

Biden wont beat trump though.

Mayor pete could if he can convince blacks and latinos to for the gay guy.....
Biden isn't my first pic, but whoever the Dem is will beat Trump. There is no path forward for that guy. He's burned every bridge. Even his supporters in congress probably are hoping he'll lose so they can get his boot off their necks.

Reactions: birdzeyez

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Biden isn't my first pic, but whoever the Dem is will beat Trump. There is no path forward for that guy. He's burned every bridge. Even his supporters in congress probably are hoping he'll lose so they can get his boot off their necks.
I disagree. Hes still packing in thise rallys to the tune of 20k plus. The media wont report on it.

support for impeachment is slipping while his approval rate increases.

put that with an impeachment energizing his base and the democrats impotent candidate list and you got a recipe for reelection on your hands....

May 2016
Florida
Personal Insult
Im not worried. Trump isnt my guy.

Biden wont beat trump though.

Mayor pete could if he can convince blacks and latinos to for the gay guy.....

:lol:

Blacks and Latinos will vote for whomever wins the Democratic Party primary. The alternative would be normalizing racism and bigotry in the White House. I know it is probably hard for a “Proud Boy” sympathizer to understand reality, but dem da breaks.

Reactions: Dragonfly5
May 2016
Florida
I disagree. Hes still packing in thise rallys to the tune of 20k plus. The media wont report on it.

support for impeachment is slipping while his approval rate increases.

put that with an impeachment energizing his base and the democrats impotent candidate list and you got a recipe for reelection on your hands....
:lol: ^^^ says he’s not a Trump supporter....

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
:lol:

Blacks and Latinos will vote for whomever wins the Democratic Party primary. The alternative would be normalizing racism and bigotry in the White House. I know it is probably hard for a “Proud Boy” sympathizer to understand reality, but dem da breaks.
Mayor pete is polling lower than trump. Where have you been?

shove your personal attacks