Joe Biden Says 'Poor Kids Are Just as Bright' as 'White Kids' at Event for Asian and Hispanic Voters

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Joe Biden Says 'Poor Kids Are Just as Bright' as 'White Kids' at Event for Asian and Hispanic Voters

Joe Biden told a group of mostly Asian and Hispanic voters Wednesday that “poor kids are just as bright” as white children.

The former vice president, who is known for verbal gaffes, made the remarks to the Asian & Latino Coalition in Des Moines, Iowa, where he is on a four-day campaign swing for the Democratic presidential nomination.

“We should challenge students in these schools and have advanced placement programs in these schools,” Biden said. “We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright, just as talented, as white kids.” He quickly added, “Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids, no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.”
********************************************************************************************************************

This is the democrats best hope? His racist history and his continued racist gaffes should be a red flag for some.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
There's a lot of poor white kids.

But I guess when Biden said "poor kids" he meant "black and hispanic kids". Otherwise he wouldn't compare poor kids vs white kids.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Yup. It appears this person had a verbal slip up. And may even be prone to them

It certainly does.

I do think, however, that he's hoping to be one man in a two man race against a loathsome, disgusting, immoral, mind blowingly corrupt, fully illiterate pathological liar on his third mail order bride half his age who relentlessly and proudly associates himself with the world's most violent and oppressive, murderous regimes.

So I'm not sure how much consideration people are going to give to his foot in mouth moments,

Aug 2018
Vancouver
When pressed on how he confused white kids with rich kids, I'm guessing his response will be

"I don't take monthly payments from North Korea and wave them around winking in a way I stupidly think is fooling people. I don't then claim to be in love with Kim Jung Un until a month goes by without a " beautiful letter" - then I threaten him with the US military. Then a letter comes and I'm in love with him again. Oh.... And also, I meant rich kids".

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
Moving on......? Come on people.. exactly how many "gaffs" will it take before Uncle Joe is set out to pasture?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Yup. It appears this person had a verbal slip up. And may even be prone to them

It certainly does.

I do think, however, that he's hoping to be one man in a two man race against a loathsome, disgusting, immoral, mind blowingly corrupt, fully illiterate pathological liar on his third mail order bride half his age who relentlessly and proudly associates himself with the world's most violent and oppressive, murderous regimes.

So I'm not sure how much consideration people are going to give to his foot in mouth moments,
How many times does he get to say racist things and get it excused as a "slip up"?