Joe Biden Says 'Poor Kids Are Just as Bright' as 'White Kids' at Event for Asian and Hispanic Voters

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Who are you to fucking talk? Your republican party is a racist shit hole. But, but, Biden. Waaaaaaaaaaaa.

Since you are such an expert on racism let me ask you a simple question. Is Trump a racist?
Probably.
I'd turn it back on you but it would be a waste of time. I know your will never ever utter a critical word against one of your precious Democrats no matter what they say. For example, Joe Biden equating black kids with poor kids. You'll come running in with the same refrain. "B-b-b-b-b-but Trump!"

Oct 2011
Washington State
Probably.
I'd turn it back on you but it would be a waste of time. I know your will never ever utter a critical word against one of your precious Democrats no matter what they say. For example, Joe Biden equating black kids with poor kids. You'll come running in with the same refrain. "B-b-b-b-b-but Trump!"
Probably? What a fucking cop out.

If your only defense is probably then you are part of the problem.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Hispanics are mad at him now for saying shit about illegal aliens that you called trump racist for.

Still backing that horse?
Biden isn't my choice right now. Still waiting to see how things play out. I will back whoever is the nominee because anything is better than the sick rat bastard we have in the white house now.

Biden supports comprehensive changes to the immigration system that would increase immigration levels, provide a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants who haven't committed crimes and are employed, and legalize the status of immigrants brought to the country illegally as children, known as Dreamers.

Doesn't sound like a racist to me.