Joe Biden says 'we're going to cure cancer' if he's elected President

Nov 2018
Maryland
There you have. The great healer has spoken. Biden has made a promise, so if elected, he should keep it.

Speaking at a campaign stop in Ottumwa, Iowa, on Tuesday he discussed losing loved ones before making his promise.
"A lot of you understand what loss is and when loss occurs, you know that people come up to you and tell you 'I understand' if you lose a husband, a wife, a son, a daughter, a family member," he said. "That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that — I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer."

Joe Biden says 'we're gonna cure cancer' if he's elected president

Feb 2019
USA
There you have. The great healer has spoken. Biden has made a promise, so if elected, he should keep it.

. "That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that — I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer."

I hope that isn't an actual quote....

But if it is, one would think the obvious question would be "If a prez can cure cancer, why didn't Obama get it done while you were VP"?

Probably won't be asked.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Meh its always like this. 2016 was no different. Ds delighted in dragging Rs through the mud. Its politics.
Actually, I find it hilarious the way they have to jump around to slime every time one of the candidates hits the news cycle.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
For some reason I don't think the right wingers are going to have much influence on the Democratic nomination process.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
For some reason I don't think the right wingers are going to have much influence on the Democratic nomination process.
Well there is concern in a few states that many will re-register and cross over to vote in D primaries. That could skew things in quite a few states. Our secretary of state has announced he thinks its possible 40% of GOP voters could cross over. Trump is safe so they figure they will cause a bit of havoc.

Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119

Speaking at a campaign stop in Ottumwa, Iowa, on Tuesday he discussed losing loved ones before making his promise.
"A lot of you understand what loss is and when loss occurs, you know that people come up to you and tell you 'I understand' if you lose a husband, a wife, a son, a daughter, a family member," he said. "That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that — I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer."

What happened with replace Obamacsre with better and more affordable? Biden is simply promising we're going to put deligence and resources into fighting cancer. Perhaps if you have cancer or your child has cancer you'd be less interested in mocking those who want to fight this scourge.