Joe Biden's Brother: All Our Relatives Voted for Trump

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
I am sure they would.

It is however, kinda of all telling how the most popular candidate in modern history couldn't even get the vote of the Vice President's family, wouldn't you say?
Not sure who you mean by "the most popular candidate in history".

Lots of people didn't like the way politics in Washington was steering the country in 2016. Lots of people just didn't like Hillary Clinton the person. Resulted in that victory for Trump. Surprising but not really astounding.

Not too shocking that out state Pennsylvania (Scranton) voters leaned toward The Donald. He did win the state.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
“We never would have lost Pennsylvania, and all my relatives — the Finnegan family — who voted for Donald Trump because they felt slighted by Hillary and her campaign. We never would have not gone to Michigan as the campaign decided not to do because they felt entitled to the votes of those people. Assumptive politics is losing politics. You have to work for every single vote and people have to know individually, collectively and severally that you care about them, that they’re important,” Frank Biden said.

Joe Biden running for president? His brother thinks so

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Not sure who you mean by "the most popular candidate in history".
I was being sarcastic.

That's what all the extremist on the Left here will tell you.

Lots of people didn't like the way politics in Washington was steering the country in 2016. Lots of people just didn't like Hillary Clinton the person. Resulted in that victory for Trump. Surprising but not really astounding.
In reality ...

No one liked HRC.

Not too shocking that out state Pennsylvania (Scranton) voters leaned toward The Donald. He did win the state.
I think it is all telling the Vice President's own Family wouldn't even vote for HRC.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
In reality ...

No one liked HRC.

Actually quite a few people did like Hillary. Same with Trump.

But i believe a boatload of people (the majority) were not too crazy about either of them. Two rather unpleasant/flawed personalities. So in the end we got what we got.

Here's to hoping we have better choices in 2020.

*raises glass in salute*

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Actually quite a few people did like Hillary. Same with Trump.

But i believe a boatload of people (the majority) were not too crazy about either of them. Two rather unpleasant/flawed personalities. So in the end we got what we got.

Here's to hoping we have better choices in 2020.

*raises glass in salute*

I think the rallies were significant.

I know most people argue they weren't but, that wouldn't be the first thing they got wrong, now would it?

Trump packed EVERY single rally in every state.

HRC did good to pack a room.

Trump's rallies in 2019 will be the same ....

And, I suspect you know that's true.