Joe Biden's Brother: Joe Would "Annihilate" Trump In 2020

Jul 2016
DS9
Will the fake news of the right pick this up?

Joe Biden's brother predicts the former vice president would "annihilate Trump"

On Monday, Biden's younger brother Frank told Sirus XM's Michael Smerconish that he “absolutely, positively” wants his brother to run, predicting that his brother “could annihilate Trump.”
A piece in The Washington Post from 2016 — after the Trump-Clinton election had seen to it that Obama would not receive a de facto third term — elaborated on another crucial component of Biden's appeal: His close friendship with the popular former Democratic president, Barack Obama.
By the end of their two terms in the White House, President Obama and Vice President Biden had forged a professional relationship and a personal bond that is deeper and stronger than any president and vice president in the modern era. They have agreed on almost every major policy issue in their eight years together, and when there has been disagreement, they managed to keep their disputes quietly behind the scenes.​
Biden has acknowledged the public nature of his close bond with Obama, even joking during a campaign rally for unsuccessful Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum in October that ""All those memes? All those memes are basically true. Except I want to make it clear: Barack did the first friendship bracelet, not me," according to The Hill.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
If it's gonna happen, I say "Bring it on!"

Then, if your fantasy comes true, I'll say "Hello President Pence!"

You guys are gonna LOVE him...
Depends on how dirty Pence is, he might get caught in the crossfire...then you can say hello to President Pelosi, and no, you are not going to LOVE her...

Jul 2014
midwest
Depends on how dirty Pence is, he might get caught in the crossfire...then you can say hello to President Pelosi, and no, you are not going to LOVE her...
That's REALLY your fantasy, isn't it?

To take em both out at once, right?

But, what are the odds of that happening?

I would call it a longshot, but ya never know.

Sometimes dreams do come true...

Jul 2014
midwest
I love the right wing fantasy that Mueller has nothing to implicate Trump and family, this has been hilarious to see over the last two years...
Some people also thought that Hillary was going to "Crush his nuts" in the 2016 election.

And that has been hilarious to see over the last two years, too...

So, we are BOTH entertained on this little obscure political forum!

Ain't life grand?