Joe Biden's verbal mistakes pile up as he campaigns in Iowa

Jan 2016
Colorado
Gosh. I should have remembered that. Garner is the Ultimate Forgotten Man in American history, I think. VERY few Americans would be able to name FDR's first Vice President off the top of their head. I will confess that I would not have been able to.

At one time, in my youth, when I loved memorizing stuff, I think I did memorize every Vice President that America has had. But memory fades with age.......Sigh......

Reactions: NightSwimmer
Jun 2014
United States
Gosh. I should have remembered that. Garner is the Ultimate Forgotten Man in American history, I think. VERY few Americans would be able to name FDR's first Vice President off the top of their head. I will confess that I would not have been able to.

At one time, in my youth, when I loved memorizing stuff, I think I did memorize every Vice President that America has had. But memory fades with age.......Sigh......

Tell me about it. I used to have a photographic memory, but these days, it's more Monet. ;)

Reactions: BigLeRoy
Jan 2016
Colorado
Tell me about it. I used to have a photographic memory, but these days, it's more Monet. ;)
Once upon a time, I could visualize the entire periodic table of elements in my mind, and tell you right off the bat, what atomic number some particular element was, what column and row of the periodic table that element was in, and even how many different isotopes it had.

Whew. Those days are LONG gone.

Reactions: NightSwimmer
Jun 2014
United States
Once upon a time, I could visualize the entire periodic table of elements in my mind, and tell you right off the bat, what atomic number some particular element was, what column and row of the periodic table that element was in, and even how many different isotopes it had.

Whew. Those days are LONG gone.

Only wisdom can compensate for the inevitable degeneration of the faculties, and even wisdom can't be trusted. ;)

Reactions: BigLeRoy
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
The day you show me to be an idiot is a day that will never come.

I seriously think I am living groundhogs day because I destroy you day in and day out yet you are still here.

I must be living the same day over and over.
Now, now, we both know that only happens in your fevered imagination.

Am I STILL on ignore? :lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:

May 2012
By the wall
Now, now, we both know that only happens in your fevered imagination.

Am I STILL on ignore? :lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:
It really bothers you that I have put you on ignore doesn't it?

I haven't seen such a breakdown since I broke up with my girlfriend in seventh grade.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
It really bothers you that I have put you on ignore doesn't it?

I haven't seen such a breakdown since I broke up with my girlfriend in seventh grade.
You obviously have not, you read and comment on all my posts.
Why do you act like such a petty child? So emotion driven, all about FEELINGS.

May 2012
By the wall
You obviously have not, you read and comment on all my posts.
Why do you act like such a petty child? So emotion driven, all about FEELINGS.
I am not the one whining that I was put on ignore.

Half this site has me ignored, do you ever hear me bringing it up?