Joe DiGenova Says 'Everyone Should Take the Fifth' Who's Called to Testify Before Nadler's Committee

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
I wouldn't even show up if I was a private citizen. This is TDS Fueled© hatred by Dims who are dragging America through their own filth.

"No one should talk to this committee. Everyone should take the fifth," Joe diGenova, the former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, told Fox News's Martha McCallum on Monday.
"This is a letter to 81 people to produce documents. Everyone should refuse, and when they're subpoenaed, they should all take the Fifth, because this is a perjury trap. This is not a legitimate investigation. It is a fishing expedition. They're trying to get people up there to make them look bad so they can try and make the president look bad."
"Carter Page is the last person who should go and talk to them. And why is that? He cooperated with the FBI and helped convict two Russian spies in New York. Then all of a sudden, the FBI decided to frame him and use him to try and gather fake evidence to use against the president of the United States in a FISA warrant.
"What the committee's going to try to do to with Carter Page is make him look like he was a Russian spy when he wasn't so they can dirty him up and refer him to the Justice Department for perjury.
"No one should talk to this committee. Everyone should take the Fifth, and if everyone takes the Fifth, the American people will understand that this is not a legitimate investigation. It is political theater, and it is disgraceful conduct approved of by the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."

Joe DiGenova Says 'Everyone Should Take the Fifth' Who's Called to Testify Before Nadler's Committee

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
That would go over well. All the president's inner circle, one after another, on national TV, invoking the right against SELF-INCRIMINATION.

Wonder why Nixon didn't think of that? Oh, because it's a totally harebrained act of desperation resulting in immediate political catastrophe.

Trump may as well pardon everyone and see what happens.

Jan 2018
Houston, TX
I would support them all if they showed up and "took the 5th" on each and every question that "Fat Jerry" and his butt-licking committee members asked of them.