John Edwards ask Reille Hunter to marry him....

Six

Sep 2006
Houston, Tx
Sep 2009
Six, could you show where anyone here has supported Edwards since it came out about his affair? On a side note, Elizabeth's will was read yesterday and she left John nothing. Good for her!

Reactions: Stefan Bandera

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
On a side note, Elizabeth's will was read yesterday and she left John nothing. Good for her!
That's so awesome. Not that its going to really hurt him financially, but still... nice job Elizabeth.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Wow just three weeks after his wife died. What a disgusting bit of human trash. Just goes to show that money doesn't make the man.

So while some of you pick on politicians for petty BS reasons like crying in public here's and example of a truly dispicable politician who almost became the V.P. of the U.S.

John Edwards 'engaged to mistress Rielle Hunter' after wife Elizabeth dies of cancer | Mail Online

Also Reille is one dim bulb if she's buys one thing this guy says to her.
Oh good... thanks Six, I was wondering if John Edwards was still a scumbag.

Reactions: Blueneck
Nov 2006
Six, could you show where anyone here has supported Edwards since it came out about his affair? On a side note, Elizabeth's will was read yesterday and she left John nothing. Good for her!
Except for anything that had both of their names on it which covers probably about 80% of her assets.

Sep 2007
the state of confusion
and edwards has denied the whole story of him and hunter getting married anytime soon..

google it... its a tabloid story and nothing more

Nov 2006
In that case, wouldn't her half go to her estate?
Not in my state it wouldn't and I doubt in many, or any, of the others it would either. Marital property automatically goes to the spouse. That would be like having a spouse die and you have to sell your house because your spouse gave her half to somebody else, I don't think that can happen. I would think she can leave any of her personal possions to anyone but not things like houses or cars that have 2 names on them.

Sep 2009
and edwards has denied the whole story of him and hunter getting married anytime soon..

google it... its a tabloid story and nothing more
I wouldn't put money on anything Edwards says anymore. Personally, I only care about what happens to the two small children. I hate to think of Hunter being in their lives.