John Edwards probe

Sep 2006
The probe into the misuse of campaign funds by John Edwards got into full swing last week.

2 ex-Edwards aides testify in probe of payments to mistress

December 02, 2010|From John King,

Two of former presidential hopeful John Edwards' top aides testified Thursday to a federal grand jury looking into payments from the North Carolina Democrat's campaign to his one-time mistress.
Jonathan Prince, who was Edwards' deputy campaign manager during his unsuccessful 2008 presidential run, and then-spokesman Jennifer Palmieri were called before the grand jury, two sources familiar with the case said.
This comes amid the Justice Department's investigation into money that went from Edwards' campaign and from his supporters to Rielle Hunter, who was a videographer with the campaign

2 ex-Edwards aides testify in probe of payments to mistress - CNN

K

Katiegrrl0

John Edwards was using his probe and that is why he and is wife were separated.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
The probe into the misuse of campaign funds by John Edwards got into full swing last week.

2 ex-Edwards aides testify in probe of payments to mistress

December 02, 2010|From John King,

Two of former presidential hopeful John Edwards' top aides testified Thursday to a federal grand jury looking into payments from the North Carolina Democrat's campaign to his one-time mistress.
Jonathan Prince, who was Edwards' deputy campaign manager during his unsuccessful 2008 presidential run, and then-spokesman Jennifer Palmieri were called before the grand jury, two sources familiar with the case said.
This comes amid the Justice Department's investigation into money that went from Edwards' campaign and from his supporters to Rielle Hunter, who was a videographer with the campaign

2 ex-Edwards aides testify in probe of payments to mistress - CNN
Nice timing, JOI.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Is Edwards even a political figure anymore? Is he less more or less of a criminal or felon than let's say the felon Tom Delay?

Sep 2005
Just out of morals, I hope this thread does not become a fist-fight.....since the topic does not deserve it.

So, I'll post no warnings, and dish out thread-bans on the forum, as I see fit :)

I hope I am not required to...

Sep 2006
I have read several blog articles that say John Edwards and Rielle Hunter are a couple. Can anyone confirm this as fact? Seems like this would be easy enough to debunk or affirm.

Sep 2006
This story is floating out there. Is it true?

Rielle Hunter Wants to Marry John Edwards Now

As friends and family mourning the death of Elizabeth Edwards, one celebrity news site waited a whole 12 hours before working the Rielle Hunter angle.
The infamous mistress of John Edwards hopes she and the former Democratic presidential candidate can get married now, according to Radar Online.
A source close to Rielle Hunter says she "has been very patient" and "believes that John is her soul mate, and thinks they are going to get married."

Rielle Hunter Wants to Marry John Edwards Now - The Hollywood Gossip