John Edwards with prostitute

Sep 2006
Why am I not surprised?

John Edwards used Soccer Mom Madam Anna Gristina to hook up with prostitute in 2007: report

Woman told investigators Edwards paid her for sex

Former Sen. John Edwards allegedly used the services of a call girl employed by accused Soccer Mom Madam Anna Gristina while he was running for President, according to a report.
The woman told investigators that Edwards paid her for sex during a 2007 visit to New York to raise money for his failed White House bid, DNAinfo reported Thursday.
Edwards’ lawyers did not comment, the website said.
CONFESSIONS OF A CALL GIRL: ANNA GRISTINA'S FORMER EMPLOYEE SPEAKS OUT
The alleged hookup took place in an upper East Side hotel suite, DNAinfo said.
Gristina, a mother of four who lives in upstate Monroe, is accused of running a multimillion-dollar New York City prostitution ring with a client list of powerful, wealthy and well-connected individuals.

Read more: John Edwards used Soccer Mom Madam Anna Gristina to hook up with prostitute in 2007: report - NY Daily News

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
does anyone even care about john edwards anymore? he's already established he's almost as sleazy as newt gingritch. difference is, edwards' political career is over, whereas gingritch is still in the republican primary, because republicans have zero standards of conduct.

Sep 2006
does anyone even care about john edwards anymore? he's already established he's almost as sleazy as newt gingritch. difference is, edwards' political career is over, whereas gingritch is still in the republican primary, because republicans have zero standards of conduct.
If Edwards had an affair and then got divorced and then run for office no problem. That is not what he did. He had an affair while his Wife was undergoing cancer treatment. The affair was with someone his campaign fund was paying and he was doing it while on the campaign trail. Then when wind got out he lied about it straight face into a camera to the American people. He additionally fathered a child while married to another woman and lied about that to the American people as well.

How is this like Newt? Its not.

Oh and now he has also paid for sex with Hookers. Nice.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
How is this like Newt?
He had an affair while his Wife was undergoing cancer treatment.
you answered your own question.

Gingrich divorced his first wife, Jackie, as she was being treated for cancer.
Exclusive: Newt Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says - ABC News

the fact you're trying to defend gingritch for doing what edwards did only makes my point. you hold democrats to moral standards, but you do not hold republicans to any. because republicans have no standards of conduct or decency. they just don't.

i'm actually less scandalized by edwards having sex with a prostitute because that's a victimless scandal, unlike what he did to his wife or what gingritch did to his multiple wives (with your approval).

Sep 2006
you answered your own question.

Exclusive: Newt Gingrich Lacks Moral Character to Be President, Ex-Wife Says - ABC News

the fact you're trying to defend gingritch for doing what edwards did only makes my point. you hold democrats to moral standards, but you do not hold republicans to any. because republicans have no standards of conduct or decency. they just don't.

i'm actually less scandalized by edwards having sex with a prostitute because that's a victimless scandal, unlike what he did to his wife or what gingritch did to his multiple wives (with your approval).
She was undergoing cancer treatment?

Dec 2007
Middle of nowhere Arkansas
Edwards is a democrat. Clinton is a democrat. Jim mcgreevey is a democrat. FDR was a democrat. Teddy kennedy was a democrat....... just tell me when to stop.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
Where'm I At, Doe?
Edwards is a democrat. Clinton is a democrat. Jim mcgreevey is a democrat. FDR was a democrat. Teddy kennedy was a democrat....... just tell me when to stop.
when did any of these characters besides edwards -- who, as far as i know, is no longer a democrat -- ever ditch a woman because she fell seriously ill? that's a unique debased level of sleazy far beyond simply having an affair.

newt gingritch did that -- twice! at least -- and is still perfectly welcome in the republican party. because the republicans have absolutely no standards of conduct or decency.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
Why am I not surprised?

John Edwards used Soccer Mom Madam Anna Gristina to hook up with prostitute in 2007: report

Woman told investigators Edwards paid her for sex

Former Sen. John Edwards allegedly used the services of a call girl employed by accused Soccer Mom Madam Anna Gristina while he was running for President, according to a report.
The woman told investigators that Edwards paid her for sex during a 2007 visit to New York to raise money for his failed White House bid, DNAinfo reported Thursday.
Edwards’ lawyers did not comment, the website said.
CONFESSIONS OF A CALL GIRL: ANNA GRISTINA'S FORMER EMPLOYEE SPEAKS OUT
The alleged hookup took place in an upper East Side hotel suite, DNAinfo said.
Gristina, a mother of four who lives in upstate Monroe, is accused of running a multimillion-dollar New York City prostitution ring with a client list of powerful, wealthy and well-connected individuals.

Read more: John Edwards used Soccer Mom Madam Anna Gristina to hook up with prostitute in 2007: report - NY Daily News
[MENTION=13680]bonncaruso[/MENTION]