John Kasich Charter Schools A National Disgrace

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Told ya so.:(

So Kasich's corrupt Charter Schools are now hitting the National News.

Ohio Governor Kasich's Corrupt Corporate Charter Schools Are A National Joke
My husband supports a whole chain of charter schools with IT work and spends most of his day at them as a new account. These schools educate children as a last resort. Most have severe behavioral disorders and have been kicked out of public school. They are safety net schools. The kids are violent, abusive, and destructive. This has been a real eye opener for him. He said the teachers are awesome with them. Where would these kids go if they did not have this safety net? Corruption runs rampant...even in the public schools. Home school is another option, but they can't control themselves to have the discipline to work online and the parents won't make them do it either. I was surprised at the amount of these schools..and they are bursting at the seams with students. It is kind of scary if you think about it.

Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
That is good, but many of the Charter Schools in Ohio under Kasich are stealing tax payers blind.

Every week there is another expose. The last one was yesterday. No supervision.

Reactions: 2 people
Aug 2015
Outremer (Taiwan)
That is good, but many of the Charter Schools in Ohio under Kasich are stealing tax payers blind.

Every week there is another expose. The last one was yesterday. No supervision.
Yes but would public schools populated by the kids who were expelled for violence do better?

Charter schools vary a lot by their nature, so it's not fair to lump all of them into one group.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Yes but would public schools populated by the kids who were expelled for violence do better?

Charter schools vary a lot by their nature, so it's not fair to lump all of them into one group.
I did not lump them all together. My post was about what is happening in Ohio.

The corruption has become so bad under Kasich and over sight board has been created by Republicans.

Reactions: 1 person